Page 12 of 65 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    im pretty new here to, i have a panther arms ar-15 carbine and would like some input as to what is the better laser sigts out and which ones will actually hold true zero?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Also new. Been lurking for awhile. Many years as SWAT and EOD medic for the Sheriff's Dept. Always kind of viewed the rifle as just one more tool to maintain and be proficient with, but recently have become more interested in it (after they took mine away) and bought my own - Stag, then Noveske, now building a Noveske-based SBR.

Anyway, nice forum here. Not quite as contentious as some of the other AR15 forums out there.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Gentlemen!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just joined up today after lurking about a bit. Finally got my AR15, a Noveske with a Magpul ACS MILSPEC stock and all of the requisite California accouterments. I like your resources section...already found some "good stuff" in there. I look forward to participating in the future. Thanks for the opportunity.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Joe.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just joined today. Found this place while on M4carbine.net. Someone had posted your gas ring and bolt cut-away thread, which, was excellent! My son and I enjoy tinkering with ARs. We both have a carbine length Stag. We also have the CMMG .22 conversions for the pieces. We also dabble in the AK platform. We both built our own Bulgarian 5.45x39 rifles. We love to learn about the AR platform and that is why we love forums like this. Thanks for having us.
    Take care,
    Mark

__________________________________________________ ______________
    We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
    -John Adams to Abigal Adams 1774

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Welcome to you and your son, glad to have you both on board.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    Welcome to you and your son, glad to have you both on board.

Thank you!
    Take care,
    Mark

__________________________________________________ ______________
    We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
    -John Adams to Abigal Adams 1774

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, Ive been lurking here for a few months and noticed I never posted an intro. I have been looking for a good forum to participate in and think this fills that need. I currently am finishing up at FSU hoping to start an internship this year with the US Marshals or ATF through school. I am 23 own a few nice weapons, hunt all the time, and love girls weapons and cars.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for providing such an interesting forum!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sup guys/gals

Like The-S up there ive been lurking around here for a couple months enjoying all the reviews (and killer photos from stickman)! Figured id finally make it official and say hello.. 25yr old prior service army and love my weapons. Currently running a Glock 19 and my trusty AR. WIll have some pics posted in their respective threads shortly!

Downloads
    Uploads
    New here also. Former 82nd Airborne guy back in the day. Currently a full time medical student at University of Louisville Kentucky.

I spent the majority of my life as a broker with two of the largest Wall Street firms. ( dont hang me just yet) After becoming sickened by the industry I atteneded Northern Kentucky University for all the courses necessary for a pre-med requirment, most of the stuff I avoided in undergrad.

Just another gun guy that loves my rifles, pistols, sub-guns, NFA stuff and building new AR's.

I am also a member on M4C.
    The possession of arms by the people is the ultimate warrant that government governs only with the consent of the governed ~ Jeff Snyder

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. Very impressive site. Currently LE, also involved in a custom weapon operation. Looking forward to hanging out here.