Page 17 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone!

I am an avid reader (semi-daily for about two years), seldom poster. It is easy to be intimidated by the knowledge on this board. I prefer smaller online communities where people keep it civil (aimed directly at another well known gun board). Thank you all for your contributions.

I am a manager at a fairly large gunstore with indoor range. I enjoy the hobby so much, it turned into a job that doesn't pay nearly well enough! Ah well, I get to shoot whenever I want (I have the keys ) and get some decent discounts. I carry daily and pray I'll never have to use deadly force, but am ready to do so. I love the knowledge offered here and will try to contribute where I can. I shoot lots of handgun, not enough long gun and reload. I have to admit, I'm a gear geek and need to spend more dollars on training (all my free in-house stuff can only take me so far).

If anyone is ever in the SW Ohio area and would like to shoot or talk guns, shoot me a PM and we'll hit the range!
    Todd
    I'm young with limited experience... so my thoughts are worth 'bout a quarter of what you paid - and I don't give out refunds.

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up

Welcome to Weapon Evolution Phirehawk.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Howdy yall, my name is Bob and I'm a gunafile. I started lerking around here a few months ago when I traded a G27 and my 9mm XDM for a RRA. One of the best deals I've ever made. Since then the South West KS prarie dog population a decresed greatly. I've been using my AR for longedr range 200-400 yd precision killing and have been very pleased with it. As well I've been real stoked with the comunity here and the great information I've found. It's made me want to build a home defense AR....
    I'm sure that I'll just be hanging out learning for some time to come since there is such a wealth of information on these boards...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard guys. Please don't feel intimidated to post or ask questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution Bob.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello all been lerking for awhile found some very good imfo here so I thought I would join i see alot of M24shooter's stuff all over.Its great to be here

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Smokinjoes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings everyone, I'm glad to be a new member of a group of like minded people. By like minded people, I mean people who are bitter clingers to God and guns, who love this great country, who value its history, who honor all those who serve and protect us, who cherish and promote family values. I come to these forums to glean information and to learn from you all and occasionally share my 2 cents.

A little info about myself. I was born into the military. My father was career Army and a WWII and Korean combat vet, so all things military are in my blood. I served eight years in the AF security forces under "Ronaldous Magnus" Reagan and Bush I, PSD'd in C. America and guarded nukes in W. Germany. The last 23+ years I've been a Deputy Jailer. I've been fortunate enough to be able to still train with the AF security forces as an "OPFOR" member on a regular basis. I try to invest a lot of time in formal training (finances permitting), I love "trigger pulling" time on the ranges and I am constantly studying, researching and practicing to become a better warrior. Hurricane Katrina showed me that unfortunately our federal, state and local governments are woefully unable to provide and protect us when the SHTF. So that 's why I'm here. To be prepared.

Thanks for your acceptance. I value your expertise and above all, your camaraderie!
    Mike, savoy5

Downloads
    Uploads

Re: NEW MEMBERS...…Stop in and say hello!

Welcome savoy5. Glad to have you aboard.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by zero7one View Post
    Welcome savoy5. Glad to have you aboard.
    Yes Sir.....welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just found the site recently and really like the layout. Been a pistol shooter and training for personal defense for 20 years but I am new to the AR platform. I picked up a cheap Oly carbine that had some issues and intended to fix it and re-sell pretty quick but along the way I got the dreaded BRD. The receivers are about all that is left from that rifle. I just got a new unfired Colt 6721 upper in a trade and haven't decided if I want to trade it off for what I really want or try some of that Colt coolaid. I am here to learn, to help, and to share. Thanks for having me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution Ricky.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ricky - Welcom to WEVO. You are definately in the right place to learn the in's and out's of your AR.
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by savoy5 View Post
    Greetings everyone, I'm glad to be a new member of a group of like minded people. By like minded people, I mean people who are bitter clingers to God and guns, who love this great country, who value its history, who honor all those who serve and protect us, who cherish and promote family values. I come to these forums to glean information and to learn from you all and occasionally share my 2 cents.

Mike, savoy5

Couldn't have said that better myself.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been lurking on the site for awhile now, I figured now would be a good time to join and introduce myself.
    I'm ex-Army from the "Clinton Era" and that was about as far as the extent of my training went, but this past January I finally purchased an AR and reignited my passion for firearms.
    There has been a monumental leap in training and tactics as compared to over 15 years ago when I was taught, I want to shake of the rust and hopefully relearn some new things.
    I have been working in the Sewn Nylon Gear industry for almost 11 years now and since the "New Ideas" of training and tactics has changed, and it seems like it is always evolving, that gear will always evolve and change with it too.