Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant think of another website with as much help regarding the AR as this. I have finally decided to make a account after years of coming back to here for the professional reviews and tutorials. Thank-you Stick, Quib and countless others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ReconRanger View Post
    I cant think of another website with as much help regarding the AR as this. I have finally decided to make a account after years of coming back to here for the professional reviews and tutorials. Thank-you Stick, Quib and countless others.
    Glad to have you onboard now as a member! Welcome to Weapon Evolution!

Downloads
    Uploads

Forgot to check in when I joined

Hey all,

I forgot to check in here when I first joined.

I'm a full time cop in a suburb of Washington DC, but I have a part time firearms business. At the full time gig, I'm a patrol shift supervisor and adjuct firearms instructor.

I'm not here trying to scare up business....I'm here to learn and contribute where I can. I fancy myself an amatuer phtographer, so I try to combine that passion with my firearms passion whenever possible. Hopefully I can at least provide some cool pics for the group.

Glad to be here!
    Bill Thomas

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're right around the corner, Bill. Welcome!

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I am glad to be here. I found this forum through other forums I read. I wish I had found your product guides and how to guides earlier. Although I haven't found too much new info, it would have saved me many hours of the research I have done on my own. I look forward to learning from and contributing to the knowledge and content posted here. Stay safe.

Downloads
    Uploads

A welcome site for sore eyes

I can thank Noveske for bringing me here.

A couple weeks ago I was shopping a new AR and reading all the reviews the web had to offer. Google brought me here and Stick sold me...not just on the Noveske, but also this great site. (Great write-up on the N4, who knows how many you sold with that post)

For the past 18 months I have been lurking on other sites and got so tired of the bashing and overly opinionated posts that I actually stopped visiting all forums entirely. After reading Stickman's review I spent the next couple nights checking this forum out and could not believe the staggering amount of insightful information- all prestented without the slightest bit of hating or bashing from the gallery.

I am fairly new to "all things tactical", but two years ago I jumped in with both feet. It started innocently enough with the purchase of a Kimber Stainless II, which I thought at the time was the end-all to my firearm collection. Little did I know that it was just the gateway drug to BRD and tactical addiction. Since then, I bought a RRA Entry Tactical, the Kimber was upgraded to a Wilson CQB, I had to have the Ruger SR-556 when it came out and finally I stepped up and put down for a Noveske Recce VIS w/ SwitchBlock. Can't really say where I will go from here, but I know the next purchases will be run by the members here first.

Thanks for a great forum, I hope I can be a helpful participant.

Downloads
    Uploads
    hello all,
    i come here after seeing a link on another forum,and like mx23 above find the info here refreshing. it is nice not having to listen to everyone bashing each others opinions. it is nice to see a site with useful info without all the preaching from people who should just listen a little.
    thanx
    alan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. I registered here after reading a few of the pictorial how-to's. Good stuff. I'm into just about anything that goes bang, including NFA. Mostly a plinker, but registered for my first 3gun this summer. I'm in Austin TX and can help build/change just about any AR part. I reload a couple of wildcats. I don't like drama or extremists (either right, left or islamic) tho my govt probably considers me one

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just registered today so I could say thanks for the how-to's, ideas and info contained in this forum.

Civy formerly of CO now in MD. Reading up here and M4carbine making sure my rig runs as expected and desired.

Again thanks for all your hard work.

Bill

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good Evening all. Been lurking around for a while, checking things out. I appreciate all the good, quality info here. It's a great resource. I hope I can contribute in a modest way.

Stay safe, and as Kyle Lamb always says, "stay in the fight."
    -m

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello everyone. I just found this site, and love all the info on here. I'm in MN so it is to cold to shoot right now, bullets freeze in midair at this temp. I have a few ar's that i built that I'm trying to sell here, so I can build a couple of new ones. Lol. looking forward to reading everything on this site.
    Bill

Downloads
    Uploads
    Have lurked around for a while... This site is great and there is a great group of very knowledgeable folks here. I look forward to learning from them as I already have.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hello

Hello everyone my name is Bill, I reside in Oklahoma YEEEHawwwww

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBill View Post
    Hello everyone. I just found this site, and love all the info on here. I'm in MN so it is to cold to shoot right now, bullets freeze in midair at this temp. I have a few ar's that i built that I'm trying to sell here, so I can build a couple of new ones. Lol. looking forward to reading everything on this site.
    Bill
    Welcome to Weapon Evolution Bill.

I can relate to the cold weather conditions! I have a couple reviews on hold pending warmer weather that coincides with my personal schedule!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard guys.