Page 50 of 65 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hide behind a teddy bear skull that drew a few years ago, welcome aboard.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a big admirer of Winston Churchill. So I pay homage by making him a Simpson for my front. I think his peers would harrumph and he would belly laugh.

Welcome all to the arena.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is Charlie the Curser really Winston Churchill's parrot?
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I joined up here from VA for Sticks supermegaawesome giveaway. I've been wandering around here posting and talking to a few of you. Good people, good info. looking forward to the whole experience here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had this sight bookmarked for the past year. Only recently been stopping by a lot more often so I thought I would join. I really admire Stickmans photography, I majored in Photography in college but was never able to make a living at it. So I do appreciate the hard work and talent that goes into every one of his photos.
    There is such an abundance of knowledge gathered here, thank you to all the admins and sponsors who have helped create this site. I hope to take a more active roll in this community in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm new. Been looking for a group like this for a while. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of it. I'm from maine. Speak a couple different dialects of German, shoot long and short range. I enjoy long walks on the beach. -luke

Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry for the late hello.... have been slowly exploring the forum. This place is the perfect resource for AR knowledge. Glad to be here and looking forward to interacting and learning from you all. After finding this my first AR I'd going to be epic compared to the potential disaster I could have bought.
    My only fear is that when I die.... my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to have you guys join us. Remember no other forum takes care of it's members like WEVO.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stumbled across this forum. I have seen Sticks photos everywhere. Looking forward to hanging around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to all the new peeps....dont feed the GOST or he will just follow you home.
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8.1
    Just a regular guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    New to the group here, looks like a great source of information. From my intro to the group it appears to be a fun group of people, some will know what I am talking about!!! Looking forward to checking out some of the threads here!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Aboard ! Just relax and enjoy the ride ..............
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    New guy here, named Roy. Built my first Ar15 lower earlier in the month. Going to buy a Modulus Arms jig and mill a lower on a mini mill that I have. Going to buy a 6.8SPC upper for it, then take it hog hunting in January 2017. Will also take a 7MM mag should the 6.8 hit hard enough. Then who knows which way I will go. I tend to take up a hobby, learn all I can about it, spend too much money on it, get bored and move on to something else. Also enjoy Hunting, Fishing, 3D Printing, Metal Detecting.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the fray all the new blood.
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Howdy everybody! This is a great forum full of very useful information. Glad to join this community and hopefully contribute what I may in the future.
    Cheers!
    Jon