Page 52 of 65 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Checking in from the mile HIGH city. so many forums to keep up with- but it looks like a good crowd with level headed posters. I am sure to enjoy the lively discussion. thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard h2so4.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    been here for a bit but just saw this thread. Coming at you from the mountains of VA. Love the crowd, the laughs and the knowledge. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by KW900A View Post
    been here for a bit but just saw this thread. Coming at you from the mountains of VA. Love the crowd, the laughs and the knowledge. Thanks
    Glad to have you and the rest of the new members here.

BTW, you're GTG on the Giveaway.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard KW900A.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Been enjoying researching the site so I thought I would finally jump in and say hello from the Upstate of South Carolina.

Sure appreciate everything y'all do. Thanks...

--Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, MCA, I'm nearby in SC!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard MCA. Are you MCA from the Beastie Boys? I used to live on the AFB at Myrtle Beach.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys Gamecock or Clemson fans?
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Glad to have you and the rest of the new members here.

BTW, you're GTG on the Giveaway.
    10/4... I surely appreciate it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    Welcome aboard MCA. Are you MCA from the Beastie Boys? I used to live on the AFB at Myrtle Beach.
    I wish! That would mean I'd be rolling in cash, chicks and toys

Thanks for the welcome. I appreciate it.

I escaped San Diego, California after 41 years of captivity (born and raised) so I really don't have any favorites here in SC and it is all I can do to forget about being a SD Padre and Charger fan
    Last edited by MCA; 13 November 2014 at 14:40.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GOST View Post
    You guys Gamecock or Clemson fans?
    I went to Clemson for two years before I enlisted. Finished my BS at USC when I was on Drill Sergeant duty at Ft Jackson.

I like USC; had a great advisor who helped and was super flexible with my ridiculous schedule. Clemson's campus was 10000x nicer but had one super liberal professor who found out enlisted right after the war started and he tried his best to make the class a pain for me.

As far as athletics go, I like seeing them both win. I'm not a fanatic when it comes to sports...couldn't even tell you the QBs names

Downloads
    Uploads
    First post, just wanted to say hi and thanks for having me. I've been on this site multiple times and it has never disappointed, so I thought I'd give it a try. Again, thanks for having me!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to you new folks. Especially those of you who ask questions and help others with info. That is what this site is pretty much about. So, feel free to start a thread here of there with any questions you have about weapons.
    Freedom is NEVER Free. We have to work to protect it and even be willing to die to protect it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I never did this when I signed up

My name is CK and I currently reside just outside of Charlotte, NC. Born and raised for 37 years in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin before I escaped south back in 2011

I have an unnatural obsession for all things that go boom, are stabby, on two wheels, and alcoholic

I'm a member on many forums for all different things and I admin a motorcycle related V board that has over 23,000 members. So far I've gotta say, this place is great. Very friendly, none of the tough guy operator types, and a nice layot that's easy to navigate!

Thanks for welcoming me in