Page 53 of 65 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey, everyone! New guy here from Cleveland. Well... new to the forum, but definitely not firearms.

My latest AR build is a 12.5" SBR using a Noveske barrel and Switchblock, Aero lower, and Aero monolithic COP upper.

I have to admit, I shoot far more handguns than I do rifles these days. Having an awesome new indoor range a few miles from my house makes it rather convenient.

Mississippi.- Last in everything but freedom.
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. My name is Jeret and I like puppies, sunsets, long walks on the beach, poems, and post whoring.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    Veteran Combat Medic

Experience is what you get... When you don't get what you want.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi My Name is Zac I'm new to the forums. Currently building my first AR15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't know how I missed joining this forum. Just another oppressed American stuck behind the iron curtain of PRNJ.
    “Nothing' more useless than an unloaded gun. ”

― Tony Soprano

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by erikras View Post
    Hey, everyone! New guy here from Cleveland. Well... new to the forum, but definitely not firearms.

My latest AR build is a 12.5" SBR using a Noveske barrel and Switchblock, Aero lower, and Aero monolithic COP upper.

I have to admit, I shoot far more handguns than I do rifles these days. Having an awesome new indoor range a few miles from my house makes it rather convenient.
    Would love to see a pic of that build!

Welcome to the latest batch of newcomers
    It's difficult to soar with eagles, when you work with turkeys...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone, New guy here.

Looking forward to making new friends and learning new things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Guys

I've been lurking on here for a few months. Been picking up useful info and feedback. Don't have a lot of knowledge to contribute, however there are plenty of you here that do. So I will continue to absorb and hopefully be able to pass on knowledge to another NOOB.

Stephen

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard Stephen.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello from San Antonio; not new to pistols but new to AR's. I'm currently accumulating parts for an AR-15 5.56 build. I look forward to reading from this forum.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys have come to the right place! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Facebook - Marty Callan

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard Donj441.
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just noticed this thread and thought i'd say hello! I've got to say, this is by far the best forum i've ever been a part of. Very welcoming and friendly vibe here with folks who seem to actually want to share their knowledge and help others learn as opposed to using that knowledge to lord over people and make them feel like idiots for asking questions. Thanks to all of you who make this place what it is. I'm glad to be a part of it, and hope to contribute what i can!

Downloads
    Uploads
    We're glad to have you here Deadwing.
    flickr
    facebook

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerhawk View Post
    Hello, glad to have found WEVO. I've been perusing the AR15 related forums for a while and am a member at the other ones but in the time I've been visiting weaponevolution.com I can see that it's not like the others. Posts don't get off track often because of bruised egos and eBickering, which translates into more learning and fun for me. Also, it seems like here is somewhere I'd actually feel comfortable posting whether it's something I learned and can pass on or a simple 'that new rail looks awesome!' (Ahem, Gear Sector). So, thanks for maintaining a friendly, down to earth atmosphere. I can foresee spending more and more time here.
    Welcome welcome. Yeah - we're a bit more laid back and not as uptight as some other forums out there. Hope you enjoy your stay!