Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    New member here, from North Texas. Have browsed to this site a few times previously, and have found a great wealth of info.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to have you.
    DEUTERONOMY 6:5
    flickr
    facebook
    The gift of mental power comes from God, Divine Being, and if we concentrate our minds on that truth, we become in tune with this great power - Nikola Telsa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome aboard !
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by loktite View Post
    New member here, from North Texas. Have browsed to this site a few times previously, and have found a great wealth of info.
    Yankees are welcome too!

Welcome from SE Texas LOL!!!

PS Don't eat Mexican food anywhere North of Dallas.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome JMJ! Please don't hold it against him for knowing me! he's a good doobie and uses his stuff. He'll fit in well with this band of challenges individuals!
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    North Texas? Where at? I also north Texas, just above Dallas.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn View Post
    North Texas? Where at? I also north Texas, just above Dallas.
    Welcome to WEVO. Im also North Texas. Just north of Denton.
    "And now you understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who gets killed I'm gonna blow your head off." -Big Jake

"All the Gods, all the heavens, all the hells, are within you." -Joseph Campbell

Instagram- @tomcheaney9

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tom View Post
    Welcome to WEVO. Im also North Texas. Just north of Denton.
    No shit? I live in Denton!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Joelski View Post
    Welcome JMJ! Please don't hold it against him for knowing me! he's a good doobie and uses his stuff. He'll fit in well with this band of challenges individuals!

Thanks man!

Hi everyone. I'm from South Louisiana, I've pretty much grown up with a firearm in my hands since I was 4-5 years old pack'n a .410 along on duck hunts with my Ole Man then got into deer hunting and competitive shooting around the age of 12. I also grew up doing anything I could to be in the outdoors, camping, hiking, canoeing, trail riding mountain bikes and was actively involved in Boy Scouts earning my Eagle Scout. Most all of those interests carried over into adulthood along with picking up learning bushcrafting skills, building AR's and doing a little quality whitetail management with a friend.

I'm super impressed with the wealth of knowledge on this forum I've seen so far and look forward to being active here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone. Name is Zeke. I'm good friends with KW900A. I think I've actually been a member for a while, but this is my first post and first time really ON the site. So far from what I've seen though, it seems like a good place. Got my FIRST gun when I was born from my grandad. H&R single shot 20ga. Then his .308 742 Woodsmaster when he had a quadruple bypass done in case he didn't make it through. He did. But then I got a Marlin Lil' Buckaroo. Been on the warpath ever since. Haha. To 90% of my friends, I'm THE proverbial gun guy. I just enjoy it and try to help out when I can. Currently residing in VA. Been here since I was 3-4. Born in and lived in WV until then. Seems like a lot of cool, laid back people on here. Glad my buddy got me to sign up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGearhead View Post
    Hi everyone. Name is Zeke. I'm good friends with KW900A. I think I've actually been a member for a while, but this is my first post and first time really ON the site. So far from what I've seen though, it seems like a good place. Got my FIRST gun when I was born from my grandad. H&R single shot 20ga. Then his .308 742 Woodsmaster when he had a quadruple bypass done in case he didn't make it through. He did. But then I got a Marlin Lil' Buckaroo. Been on the warpath ever since. Haha. To 90% of my friends, I'm THE proverbial gun guy. I just enjoy it and try to help out when I can. Currently residing in VA. Been here since I was 3-4. Born in and lived in WV until then. Seems like a lot of cool, laid back people on here. Glad my buddy got me to sign up!
    Welcome aboard. This is the place to be man. For sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome, Zeke. It's a good place.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk
    There's no "Team" in F**K YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Greetings all, Patrick from NE Ohio here. I actually signed up as a member over 10 years ago, posted twice...and then life went awry. Fast forward to now, I'm a soon to be retired LEO and rediscovered the site during a search for info while building my latest AR.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome PJD642 !!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Patrick and Zeke. That pew-pew cow made me chuckle. Bovines have the best trigger discipline!
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode