Page 7 of 65 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HI everyone new here and impressed with the site!
    I live in the commy state of liberalfornia.
    I have 1 AR and 1 in the build stage looking for good info and I'm finding alot here.

Downloads
    Uploads

Hey guys,

This site has popped up in my searches numerous times. I finally decided to join. So yeah does anybody know what thread the pics of peoples ar 15's are on? I'm almost finished with my Oly and am dieing to show it off!

Downloads
    Uploads
    New guy here. Been studying and reading (some may call it lurking) for a while now, but finally decided to member up. Gotta say thanks for how streamlined the information is here. I am nearing the end of my first build and still would be lost if it wasn't for the info and pictures on this site.
    "Just give me the word. I only work here."

Downloads
    Uploads

hello

First post just found the site. Short BIO
    Gun nut/know it all but reserved in my comments
    4 years US NAVY
    5 years US ARMY

IRAQ
    AFGHANISTAN
    SOUTH AMERICA

Here for the knowledge and like mindsets maybe I can help you out maybe you will help me out who knows.

Downloads
    Uploads
    New here thanks for the great site, love the stickman's photos...

Did four in the Corps and currently on number 5 with DPS out off the lone star state.

Know enough just to ask stupid questions.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What's up fellas. I've been registered here for awhile just soaking up good info and ran across this thread. My name is Brandon and I am an HVAC service tech. I have no military background but love shooting sports. Happy to be part of a great site with like minded individuals.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great wealth of knowledge in here. Glad to be a part. Been building/tweaking rifles for a while now. Just here to learn from some of the best so it seems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to have you guys over here.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys. Saw this the other day and had to join in the fun. Look forward to furthering my knowledge and helping others.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been reading the Staff writeups for the last 4 days solid. So i figured I might as well register.

Name: Phillip , don't judge me, its princely

Job: Student, marksman, professional sarcasm expert.

School: New York University.

Hobbies: Build it and they shall come, Blow it up, and they'll get there faster.

Shooting currently: Ruger 10/22, Springfield XDM 9mm, Tikka T3 Tactical .270, Later this week is probably a full Spike Tactical Rifle, actually need some advice on that front.

LEO/Military background: None personally, but dad is a retired USMC Col. AND harvard graduate, try living with that for an inferiority complex

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey everyone, I've been reading for a few weeks now and figured I'd say hello.

I'm currently in the AF with 3 yrs left to 20; I work avionics maintenance on the A-10C. My first 8 was in the Army as a Rigger. I recently bought my first 1911 .45 (Colt XSE Commander) and have been seriously considering building an AR.

See you guys around the forum.

-Mike

Downloads
    Uploads
    New member from the great state of Utah (couldn’t handle California any more). Great site, love what you guys are doing so keep up the great work.

Wallace

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great site guys. From the beautiful state of South Carolina. Look forward to talking with all of you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Def3 checking in. I'm a retired USAF Security Police/Security Forces CMSgt. I enjoy collecting M1 Garands, but it's getting harder to put so many 30-06rds downrange as I'd like. I always enjoyed the evil black guns and have a few myself, including a couple of M4orgeries. I also just picked up a S&W M&P 15-22 as a tactical trainer and luv it!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey guys, new member here but not new to firearms.

I've never served and I'm not LE, but I've been shooting since I was a kid and my father was big into the AR-10 and AR-15 platforms.

I've been searching for a forum with more tech and less drama, looks like I've found it.

Good to see some familiar names around here!