Page 8 of 65 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-10 View Post
    I've been searching for a forum with more tech and less drama, looks like I've found it.
    Welcome onboard.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uhhh.... I seem to be lost? I was at SGW and must have taken a wrong link somewhere.

So I have purchased every available accessory for my 870 and now it's time to build an evil black rifle.......................

Build starts in about a month.
    "Stupid should hurt!" A&G
    "Liberalism is a mental disorder!" Savage
    "Looking at the CDM clamps I feel like a caveman looking at a spaceship" Vitaly

Downloads
    Uploads
    Helllo!!

I recently got into the AR world with my purchase of an LMT upper and Spikes Tactical lower + magpul goodies. I also reload my .223s.

I'm working on my masters in aerospace engineering in AZ and love all that is military!

This is by far the most professional and useful forum for information I have found regarding ARs and other accessories... you guys rule!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello to all!
    Another new member who is looking to increase my knowledge of the current AR systems.

I'm retired Army ('95), and my experience with the platform is pre-rail, optics, etc. I've had a vanilla Bushmaster for many years and am now looking to upgrade and enter the 21st century with some of the modern accessories.
    I found this site after a Google of the Noveske VTAC and came across Stick's outstanding photos and write-up. I'll be searching, reading and probably asking more than a few questions as I get ready to purchase a rifle and some goodies to go along with it.

Thanks for your patience, in advance!!

Ranger325

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Ranger!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Couldn't find the place to introduce myself yesterday while registering. Stumbled on this sticky today. Checking in from Utah. Been doing the gun thing for about 40 years and upgrading/building AR's for about 25. Glad to be here. I found this site while following a link to one of Quib's threads. Haven't known where he's been hiding the past year but always look forward to reading his posts. Thanks for having me.

Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Couldn't find the place to introduce myself yesterday while registering. Stumbled on this sticky today. Checking in from Utah. Been doing the gun thing for about 40 years and upgrading/building AR's for about 25. Glad to be here. I found this site while following a link to one of Quib's threads. Haven't known where he's been hiding the past year but always look forward to reading his posts. Thanks for having me.
    Good to have you onboard.

Again, welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    welcome

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHead_1 View Post
    Couldn't find the place to introduce myself yesterday while registering. Stumbled on this sticky today...
    x2

I found this site searching for reviews... lots of great info here, thanks everyone for that.
    Being from Canada many of the nicest things are very pricey here IF they are able to be exported from the US at all.

typically I'll be reading a lot more than I post, but I'll be here often. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've been lurking for a couple of years and decided to step out of the shadows. You guys have an excellent forum setup with a wealth of knowledge - the reviews and tutorials have guided me through quite a few DIY projects. I look forward to participating and offering up what (little) I have to share to the hive-mind.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Syntax, ixian, glad to have you onboard. Welcome to Weapon Evolution.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Empire of Alaska reporting in. I originally discovered this site due to some of Stickman's photography that, through searching, led me here. Firearms enthusiast, amateur gunsmith, amateur mechanical engineer. Currently sell weapons for a living arming the proletariat of the great white north while establishing a reputation for being the person to ask if you want your question answered correctly and in as much pedantic detail as you require. Very glad this forum exists since the few times I've visited Arfcom over the years, I've been very put off by the general population and the fact that they want you to pay to view publicly posted material more than a month old.

I have been curious: Who owns and runs this forum? I keep seeing Rainier Arms mentioned but didn't see a thread anywhere explaining who, what, or if it's connected to anyone or anything. Thanks.

P.S. - The name is a reference to the fact that I'm a fan of Colt's older stuff, not a diehard Colt AR-15 owner. In fact, the current incarnation of "Colt" ranks pretty high on my list of companies to dislike for various reasons.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all!

I am a long time member on ARFCOM and happened to find this site while Googling MAGPUL product reviews.

This site came up and it let me come to this site! I know that doesn't sound too exciting, but I work for the school system and firearms related sites are filtered and banned! Not sure how long I will have access here via work but I will enjoy it while I can (while on my breaks).

I am a computer programmer and paid-on-call firefighter.

I am here to learn and to have fellowship with other firearms enthusiasts.

This is a great looking site and I can't wait to get a chance to fully check this place out!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Ripcode.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello all. I have been lurking on here for a while and finally joined. I am active duty Army and have been for the last 12 years. I really enjoy this forum, seems like a great group of individuals, and a well laid out site. Hope to contribute or help any way I can. Thanks for having me.