Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul AFG?

Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul AFG?

What?! No AFG offers? Looks like I was too slow on the other boards, and thought Dr. Drake might have made an announcement here.

Anyway, looks like a neat product. I'm one of the "thumb break" dudes, and was going to replace my VFG with the stubby one. Now Magpul will save me $40 on a new forward-type grip.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unfortunately no love for us here!

I find that there is alot of knowledge here & at M4 without the nonsense.So If that means no freebie here to try one out,that ok.

I should be able to get one within a month or so at a normal price to try out.

Looks like another winning product by Magpul

Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait to try it out. Looks much more comfortable when shooting thumb over bore. I've been shooting without the Vertical grip because it fatigues my ring and pinky fingers after a while. This might be my answer to an ergonomic, low profile solution.

I'm surprised WE didn't get an offer from Magpul. Yet, at the same time, I am relieved we don't get much the same traffic as the other boards do. It can get quite hectic and out of context.

-rebelEMPIRE

For Reference: http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.htm...f=124&t=182094

Last edited by rebelEMPIRE; 1 December 2009 at 21:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Heck, I'd put in an order for one tonight if they were shipping!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Crap... that's what I get for being away from the computer all day. The one day of the week I'm not looking at the Magpul forum every hour!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have always felt that the standard VFG was uncomfortable......and I am a gadget geek. I want one.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    You guys are lucky that this forum has little drama. There was no intent to exclude you guys.

edit to add I've got the ten, thanks Fellas. No more emails please.

Next 10 guys that post here and then fire me off an email .........and include WE screen name, birth name, address and phone # will receive a sample of the AFG in around 2 weeks.

Don't bother sending an emial if you're not one of the 10. I've received over 300 emails from guys asking for free stuff. Cheers.

edit, I'll try to spend a little more time over here. I'm spread pretty thin and usually have to go to the forums to put out fires, no fires here, ever and I thank the members for that. Love you guys!
    Last edited by 7KOPPER; 2 December 2009 at 13:32.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That's quite an offer Drake! Hard one to pass up!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll take you up on that Drake! I missed out on the other sites. Thanks for the offers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would like to be in. Am Canadian, maybe this excludes me... sending e-mail anyways.

(BTW, I want to see the picture of the voodoo dolls lined up for smashing, if required....)

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm definately in for one thanks for hooking up WE.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Count me in! Thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd love the opportunity to try one out. I'm actually headed off for training for a deployment here shortly so I might just get to put it through it's paces.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Dibs!

Drake I think I missed out when you did this on M4C, so let me know if I made it over here. Thank you if I did!
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    In.