As this product isn't on the companys website yet and I haven't seen anything about it on US websites, I'd like to introduce the KPOS pistol-stock that will be offered by FAB-Defense soon.

I am aware of the legalities in the US adding stocks to pistols (basically making registering as a SBR with tax stamp necessary if I'm not mistaken).

But as the Hera Stock is already swapping over to you, this is probably also interesting. I just handled this stock and only fired a couple of Simmunition rounds for now, but I am looking forward to do a more indepth test for our publication soon.

What I can give are a couple of teaser-pics of this setup taken on the Milipol in Paris a few weeks ago, where this stock was first publicly shown:

For now a version for both Glock 17 and Glock 19 and a version for the SIG 2022 (a variant of the SigPro) is in the pipeline, with more to come, most probably. I think they choose to build one for the SIG 2022 first as this pistol was introduced to french law enforcement agencis with a quite astonishing number of 250,000 units...

For the Glock there is one minor modification that is needed to fix the charging handle to the gun (replacing the rear plate) which still makes is possible to use most holster types out there. I will be able to say more after our testing.

The conversion between pistol and carbine configuration should be pretty fast, here I am also looking forward to testing.