Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Too dark for the camera to make acceptable pics, so at least here are some videos of the CAA solution.

Compared to the FAB it feels kinda huge and more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZKTAoV0nJ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SpNA-TZnMC4
    Last edited by Mike; 8 March 2010 at 14:58.

Downloads
    Uploads
    holy crap!
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't help but look at the name and compare it to selling a Chevy Nova in Mexico. I mean, it's a good idea, and I'm sure it functions fine, but KPOS kinda makes me giggle.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus Prime View Post
    I mean, it's a good idea, and I'm sure it functions fine, but KPOS kinda makes me giggle.

I kinda' hoped nobody would notice.

This was one of my first thoughts when I saw this the first time...

Well, daylight, better camera, still the same crappy camera operator, but at least a bit better pics:

CAA Tactical RONI G1

compared to...

FAB Defense KPOS 17/19

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gen4 Glock 17 wth KPOS!

I had an Eotech XPS2 that I borrowed from my AR15 on it in the range, it was too heavy for my liking. Plus, mounting the XPS in the middle (for balance) I found my cheek was making contact with the KPOS trying to sight in after reloads. I guess this could be remedied with a home made cheek riser on the folding stock. This is the same folding stock for a mini-uzi so there might be an accessory out there.

I took this Tru-Glo from my Remington 870, to be lighter AND be able to place my face further from the KPOS back-end, while maintaining good balance.

This current setup is perfect for single handed shooting, thru the red dot ( if needed).

Recoil was negligible and shoot placement was improved (of course) up to 25 yrds of my indoor range. I will be taking it out to an outdoor range and see how it does on 50-75 yards (compared to my other gen4 G17).

The only thing I did not like is that it shipped with this residue all over the KPOS.

Overall a great PDW, ALOT lighter than my UZI, and with the advantages of same capacity with the banana sticks and compatible magazines of my Secondary Pistol.
    Last edited by nitteo; 6 May 2012 at 05:02.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thought I might throw in some footage of the KPOS in action.

//Btw, is it possible to get his nickname changed? :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    As this is my first post, I´ll try to keep it short.
    Does anybody know if it´s possible to use a Glock 17L with the KPOS???....I´m in the process of selling a Glock 24 and a Glock 21 to buy a new Glock in 9mm so i´ll be able to use 33rd magazines, so i´m stuck with the glock 34 or the glock 17L , I want the largest barrel I can get because here in Argentina it´s very difficult to get extended barrels.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by wargunn View Post
    Does anybody know if it´s possible to use a Glock 17L with the KPOS??
    According to the manufaturers website it should be possible:

http://www.fab-defense.com/en/catego...r-models-.html

Fits Glock 17/17L/19/22/23/34/35
    Probably it is necessary to remove the front tube of the stock to accomodate the longer barrel and slide assembly.
    This part can simply be taken off via some screws - originallly this was intended to be able to use silencers.

And while I'm at it - here are two pictures from a testing session we did a while ago.
    For evaluating precision we mounted the KPOS on a Snipod that in turn is mounted on a Manfrotto Tripod:

Downloads
    Uploads
    H.E.R.A. is working on another stock - other than their current version this one doesn't need the host gun to be (semi)permanently modified:

http://www.hera-arms.de/triarii.php

I'm trying to get my hands on one when they are finished.

Downloads
    Uploads

Not sure if they are too large for convenient viewing. If so - let me know and I'll scale them down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The KPOS is an awesome configuration. I would like to try with Glock 17 with G17L barrel. The G17L is the longest barrel I can find for the G17. Does anyone know of any longer?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The longest barrel I can think of for a Glock would be a "carbine barrel" by IGB in Austria.

http://www.igbaustria.com/index_files/Page752.htm (their website is a bit messed up when viewed with Firefox, though).
    Old version is still online: http://www.impulsegunbarrels.com/onl...inersystem.htm

For longer barrel versions they use a special "Impulse System" (a bit like the recoil booster on a MG3) to ensure cycling.

This way, even 16"-barrels are possible:

Last edited by Mike; 14 August 2010 at 18:25.

Downloads
    Uploads

G21 7,5" barrel in 10 mm Auto

G17 7,5" barrel

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the information. Did you get the 7.5 inch from that same company. I notice that Lone Wolf sells a G17L threaded which I was told was 7.5 inches. These in the picture are not threaded...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I see them. Very pricey....$322 US for 12" ...$250 for 7.5" ouch...