I recently traded my LRT SASS for this FS2000 Tactical. So far, it's a very interesting gun. I have yet to shoot it (too damn cold), but the ergos seem fairly well thought out. It's definitely different from all the ARs I own!

I replaced the factory handguard with the FN tri-rail unit. This in turn allowed me to mount a VFG and a lighting system (VTAC/Surefire LED with SR07 rail mounted tape switch/toggle switch). My support side hand wraps around the front of the VFG with my thumb resting on the stock exactly opposite the ejection port and just forward of the charging handle. I can trip the light with a momentary press of the pressure switch with the inside of my thumb, or move my thumb back an inch to toggle the clicker on/off switch. The SR07 also does double-duty as a rail panel to keep my hand from getting cut up.

The optic is a Gen III Elcan Specter DR. It seems like it works well with my natural head positioning on the stock.

The pistol grip could use some stippling, as it seems fairly slick from the factory. Maybe I'll just put on some grip tape for now.

Here are a couple of hasty pictures:

Field stripping is a piece of cake, and nothing has broken.

I'm looking forward to running some drills with the FS2000. So far, I like it.