Downloads
    Uploads

Michigan Law Regarding Guns

I was talking to my friend about considering a Mossberg 930SPX or 500SPX and he told me that because the 930SPX can hold 8 rounds at a time it's illegal. What's that crap?!

Downloads
    Uploads

8 rounds

I live in Michigan. Home of crazy gun laws. Laws are differant for home/self defense than hunting. I believe last I read ,3 rounds for waterfoul 5 for hunting. The five round rule is for deer. Shotgun or rifle. Upland bird ? You should be good at the range or home with the mag extesion. I'll do some more checking.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are Sig 556 classic swat side folders legal in MIi? The sig has a shorter than normal (ar-15)over-all length. Anyone know if the Cabelas in Mi has them for sale like Indiana ?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike91A View Post
    I live in Michigan. Home of crazy gun laws. Laws are differant for home/self defense than hunting. I believe last I read ,3 rounds for waterfoul 5 for hunting. The five round rule is for deer. Shotgun or rifle. Upland bird ? You should be good at the range or home with the mag extesion. I'll do some more checking.
    In Michigan, for deer hunting with semi-automatic rifles or shotguns, it's 5 in the magazine and 1 in the chamber for a total of 6 rounds. Any other type of action, there is no limit specified. Waterfowl is a total of 3 rounds.

For any other type of hunting with a semi-automatic, there is no limit.