Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all -- Stick just started another SHOT 10 thread that has picked up the balance of this discussion for the most part.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A Glock rifle 556/6.8 cailber, Magpul FMG 9, S&B scope or RDS that is affordable. HK or ACR wins contract for new US military rifles,
    & DSA making a copy of the British L1A1 7.62

Downloads
    Uploads
    Vltor will be releasing a new stock, some different buffer systems, possibly a new handguard or two and some other items not officially out for the public just yet! Should be an exciting year for several cmpanies. We will see.
    Adversity introduces us to ourselves

Facebook: Loess Hills Tactical

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chem_guy View Post
    Wow. I guess that I am a thread killer. Sorry about that AC.

My thread asking what people want me to check out at SHOT turned into another SHOT thread on accident.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Policetacteam View Post
    Vltor will be releasing a new stock, some different buffer systems, possibly a new handguard or two and some other items not officially out for the public just yet! Should be an exciting year for several cmpanies. We will see.

Vltor iMod stock pictures are out, it looks good.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I definitely hear the calls for "affordable Schmidt & Bender" glass, but I won't be holding my breath. If anything, S&B is even more expensive in Germany than it is here in the States, and cost-cutting isn't a major priority -- even if it costs market share.

You have to keep in mind that what put S&B on the map was their hunting glass in a country where Swarovski and Zeiss are peer competitors in the $2,000 and up optics category. True, the other two companies do have more budget-minded lines, but they also are more diversified -- not to mention much larger firms.

S&B seems likely to remain on glide slope with a premium product at a price to match, and given the current Dollar/Euro exchange rate, I'm just glad that they aren't even more out of reach.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick,
    Just saw the pics of the Vltor iMod stock! Love it! Everything I LOVED about my old stock coupled with everything I love about my newer EMOD = stock love all over again! By adding the nicer butt pad and angling the lower portion to better suit those of us using tactical vests it has just what it needs and still retains the qualities I came to love in the original! Nice work Vltor!!!

Where are the 2010SHOT show pics!?! Lets start getting those up! I'm jonesing for some new products to drool over!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Policetacteam View Post
    Stick,
    Just saw the pics of the Vltor iMod stock! Love it! Everything I LOVED about my old stock coupled with everything I love about my newer EMOD = stock love all over again! By adding the nicer butt pad and angling the lower portion to better suit those of us using tactical vests it has just what it needs and still retains the qualities I came to love in the original! Nice work Vltor!!!

Where are the 2010SHOT show pics!?! Lets start getting those up! I'm jonesing for some new products to drool over!
    Policetacteam,

I will answer this one for Stick....Photos will be posted very quickly. We left the Show at about 1730hrs and are working a bit of OT to get thoughts and photos posted. If you haven't been to SHOT before the first day is spent getting in touch with vendors and setting up times to see what the have to debut so as to give proper credit where it's due. Be patient and you will be justly rewarded for your patience.

I have heard some photos might show at militarytimes.com

Click on Gear Scout Photo

Just a thought

Dutch
    si vis pacem para bellum
    Colt M16 Armorer, Colt 1911 Armorer, Glock Armorer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger that!