Poppa Kap Guest

Question DD 9" mid-length OMEGA RAIL ~ Any word?

I have a new Sabre middy build waiting for the DD 9" OMEGA rail... I'd really like to finish this and the Troy is looking more and more appealing as time slips away with no sight nor sound about this... It would be nice to get it worked out and at the range for testing before snow hits...

Anyone have the word from on high?

PK

Downloads
    Uploads
    Daniel Defense is being pretty tight lipped about this, but I'll see if I can get a rough time frame.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Curious about this as well, since I may be in the market for one shortly after SHOT....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Curious about this as well, since I may be in the market for one shortly after SHOT....

I haven't heard whether a SHOT Middy Omega will be making an appearance, but I would guess it should be somewhere in the rough time frame of first quarter 08. I'll point out that is a guess on my part, and not from any inside knowledge.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Roger that. There are some other things that are supposed to be introduced at SHOT that I am planning a build on, and the OMEGA would be a perfect fit. First qtr 08 would work out great.