Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im wondering when magpul is going to come out with one of there new products. The RSA, MS3, or those 40round pmags would be nice. The targets kind of dissapointed me a little bit.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would consider being unhappy with MagPul and release times, but they have yet to debut a project and/or product that wasn't ready for showtime. I'm extremely happy that they have managed to take their time and get it right, so I can buy with confidence when they first roll out.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    I completely agree with you on that. Magpul does take there time and the result is a very high quality product. I just wish it didn't take them so long to do so.

Downloads
    Uploads

RSA & MS3

Someone told me they were for sale on eBay so I checked it out. Looks to me that they’re from the “Magpul China” division. I really hate when people sell these things so I sent Nick Booras at Magpul an email with a link hoping he’d reply with some good news - all I got was a thanks - no update. Magpul is getting about as frustrating as my ex-wife. Although their stuff works and I don’t have to share.
    "Wheresoever the light is brightest, there also the shadows are darkest".

Downloads
    Uploads
    Considering the volume they deal in it's understandable that it takes a lot of time to get their products finalized and released. In the meantime there are other products by quality brands (VTAC, Gear Sector, MI, etc) that you could buy from if it really is urgent (i.e. LE, Mil). I understand this mount like the other MOE components was supposed to be more economically priced versus other mounts, but if it's for a hobby gun it shouldn't be frustrating. Not taking a personal jab, just trying to offer an individual opinion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by montgomerygentryFan View Post
    I understand this mount like the other MOE components was supposed to be more economically priced versus other mounts, but if it's for a hobby gun it shouldn't be frustrating. Not taking a personal jab, just trying to offer an individual opinion.
    My understanding of Magpul's MOE line, and Magpul in general for that matter, is that its products are made for fighting rifles not just hobby ones and thus even economically priced products are meant to work exactly right from the start.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My point had nothing to do with the quality of the MOE, I'm well aware they're used by those in harm's way. What I was trying to say is that if someone really does need a sling mount, they shouldn't wait for one specific one to be released while there are other options already out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I misunderstood you then.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownell's has the Magpul Rail Sling Attachment (RSA) available for back order! I just ordered one. They ship late November 2010.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=4...ING_ATTACHMENT
    Last edited by 5thprofession47; 13 October 2010 at 11:20. Reason: Spelling error

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've seen websites advertise that before. Brownells and Midway specifically. You could back order a MOE+ grip as far back as Nov. last year (or possibly even earlier if I remember correctly). They had a date expected in stock as well. I had one on my Christmas list because according to Midway they would have them long before. Then they pushed back the date expected in stock. Then they pushed it back again. Then again. Then again. You can STILL back order the MOE+ grip. Midway currently expects to have them in stock Dec. 31 2010.

Yeah.... right....

All this to say I'm extremely skeptical when I see an "Expected in stock" date for products that are not released. Especially Magpul products, seeing how Magpul no longer puts out any release dates on their products.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are not in a production status yet AFAIK.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, that sucks, lol. Too bad, I guess I'll just have to sit and wait. Thanks for the heads up fellas!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not that I claim to be all knowing or all seeing, but if it helps, I would expect to see them very soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Not that I claim to be all knowing or all seeing, but if it helps, I would expect to see them very soon.
    Thanks, I hope that you are right.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brownells is advertising a pre-order for the RSA on their website now with a ship date of mid to late Nov.