Guys,

When I tell this story ppl look at me like I'm from Mars...Even I find it hard to believe. Here's the much shortened version

Bought Rem 870 Tact from Cabellas new in box- at the 6 mth mark the piece of metal just fwd the ejector spring rivet broke off (I found it in the gun case). Sent it to some place called Alhmans, got it back (allegedly repaired) and it jammed 5 times in 2 boxes of ammo. I called Rem again- sent it to them this time with letter saying "I don't want it back" To Remington's credit they sent me a new 870 Tact.

The second, new, shotgun at the range 4 or 5 times (got the replacement in Oct.) Saturday, the trigger jammed. Popped out the trig assembly...Guess what I found...THE SAME BROKEN BIT of metal from the ejector (again, the whole bit fwd the ejec. rivet broke off)

Stunned- I'm sending my SECOND 870 off to Rem after having the same frikkin piece break...WTF

I'm done- Gonna sell it

After reading about issues with Moss 930 Tact - what do you think about FH SLP mods??? Any other advice, recommendations??

I'll never buy another remington- ever
Thanks
Dan