Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I want a MagPre

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hope they Make one for my Moto Droid !
    -Armatures train until they reach perfection, Professionals practice perfection until they reach failure!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Has anyone seen these orderable anywhere? I'm having no luck tracking one down and they were supposed to be released a couple of months ago. I hope they didn't get scrapped.

Downloads
    Uploads
    midway has them on their page, but its like an out of stock or preordeal.. im not too sure when they will be in.
    Dynamically Scaled Oblique Flying Wing!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV-eTXIyYYQ

Downloads
    Uploads
    There are a few web pages that are listing them, but none have received any shipments. Magpul has not shipped any to dealers or distributors yet.

Downloads
    Uploads
    any news about those?

Downloads
    Uploads
    No, and I think the odds against seeing these released to the market are increasing with time.

From the Magpul web site on 13 April 2010:

iPhone Case Release Delayed

As some of you know, Magpul announced the iPhone Field Case last January at the 2010 SHOT Show, with a product release scheduled for late February. Unfortunately, the current Field Case fit and finish are not representative of the quality and value that customers have come to expect from Magpul equipment. As a result, Magpul has chosen to delay its release in order to address these issues.
    Ever since the company was founded in 1999, speed and efficiency in product development have been top priorities, but they will always remain secondary to the quality and performance for which Magpul is known. Delays such as these are understandably frustrating, but are sometimes necessary to avoid betraying the brand, and more importantly, the customers’ trust in Magpul products. More information and release dates will be posted as they become available.
    Add to this the fact that the iPhone 4G has just been announced, and it just seems that the incentive to put the 3G cases into production is pretty much depleted. Magpul may surprise us yet, but I've long since given up on the idea that I'll be seeing a 3G case anytime soon.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    they should make one for the new iphone 4. i need a new case.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What would be really cool is if Magpul called up Otterbox and tried to market their logo/name/colors as options to be sold or distributed--the Otterbox Defender is a beast and I have dropped my iPhone a couple times on the ground with no damage whatsoever. I would kill for an Otterbox Defender in any of the Magpul colors. This way would put the production specs to support different models on another company who has expertise and capacity to produce in that market.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    That would be a great colab. I'll tAke one fde.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    No, and I think the odds against seeing these released to the market are increasing with time.

AC

Not that I lay claim to the inner workings of Magpul, but if I were a betting man, I would lay good money, or good beer on seeing them...... again, just a guess on my part.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can certainly see that, but was thinking that it would be more likely that we would be seeing new iPhone 4 versions, rather than the old 3Gs prototypes.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just got the email that the field case is now available for iPhone 3 and the executive field case is available for the iPhone 4.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not clear whether or not the Magpul case will work with the upcoming Verizon version of the iPhone 4 due to the different location of the ring/silent switch and different antenna location.

Last edited by Hmac; 14 January 2011 at 14:10.