Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure about the Sparc, but i have 2 Strikefires and i can say that they have held up very well and the dot is really bright. I however do not like the on/off switch position.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I think Vortex is fighting windmills with this one - Aimpoint has set the bar ridiculously high, and as Trijicon's RMR's become more common, those two options are going to be the surviving ones (T-1/H-1 for Carbines/SMGs, RMR for SMGs/Pistols).

Where they do have it figured out are the Vipers - 1-4x24mm and 2.5-10x24mm will sell great for carbines/rifles.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Check this out! This guy took the SPARC and drowned it, froze it, and did everything he could to kill it. And it came through with flying colors! I bought one to play with until the Kreuger Dual Tatical comes out in October!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=488888

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick, did you guys ever get one to play with (review)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have 3 now they run great and hold a zero, was shooting accurate past 600 yards easy . I feel more than confident to buy anything from, Vortex . I'm looking at the Vortex RazorHD for my MaTen build now.