Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have big, wide hot sweaty feet so most of the time I wear Vasque Breeze (non-GTX) with the green super feet insoles and wool socks. They are my sort of "across the course" light boot. I have Danners and more specialized mountain boots for specific activities. New Balance for running, with as much vent as possible. Kicking around in good weather Tevas and Chacos.

Muddyboots

Downloads
    Uploads
    I rock LOWA Desert Seeker PT's but they have gotten way too expensive recently. Over double the price I paid back in '07. They are still kicking though even after a "Superbowl" trip to Afghanistan. For regular wear the Oakley SI hot weather boots work extremely well.

SOS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've found that these Cat boots are surprisingly well made. I tried some cheaper types first and found they either didn't fit well or wore out way too fast. Specifically it seems steel toe boots wear out and crack at the rear of the plate. They give great traction and they're very comfortable for working and hiking in. Gussets are important as well as having the lower angle hooks to pull your foot back into the heel. http://www.catfootwear.com/US/en-US/...Mens-Work-Boot

Downloads
    Uploads
    Brahma workboots from Wal-Mart. $35 a pair.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    North Face BOA's or Ferragamo...