Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul Glock Magazine Speedplates

Does anyone have any experience with these? Pros/cons, etc.? Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I usually wear 5.11 pants and carry a spare G19 W/Magpul plate on the bottom in the small pocket above the cargo pocket on the off side. The "Speedplate" really helps in removing the mag from that pocket.
    Also I have one on the bottom of a G26 mag and it acts as a pinky extention to the grip of the 26.
    I want to get a few more but it seems they are out of stock where I normally order from.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have recently started using one on a spare mag I keep in my pocket while working. I work undercover so I have to keep my spare mag hidden, but accessible. The speedplate makes it easier to retrieve from my pocket.

I carry a Glock 27 and use Glock 22 mags for reloads. When I add the speedplate the mag is long enough where the speedplate is just inside the top seam of my pocket while wearing jeans.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do they only come in 9mm and .40? Any word if they will come out with any for the .45?
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM
    Email ||| Webpage ||| Facebook ||| Flickr ||| YouTube Channel ||| Twitter ||| Instagram

Downloads
    Uploads
    As far as I know they only come in 9mm/40, and I had a little trouble finding those in stock anywhere. I did finally find a place that had about 50 in stock.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They are definitely tough to find, and I wouldn't hold my breath on them ever coming out in .45/10mm.

I keep finding them in stock here or there but it's always with companies that want to charge me an amount equal to the cost of the product in shipping and never have anything else that I'd want.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET