Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A Google image search for "AR15 Parts Diagram" should pull up some good examples.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I found mine on bushmasters website it is from there online catalogue I think page 42/43 but I am not sure

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    I found mine on bushmasters website it is from there online catalogue I think page 42/43 but I am not sure
    I believe it can be found there as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I thought I was doing well, but apparently I have what is known a organized confusion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is a pic of my spare parts box.. I actually have 2 but one is parts and the other ends up with furniture and tools in it...

The spar box now has a complete BM BCG in it as well... that is until I have it staked, Eric, then it will go in the rifle and the stag will go in the parts box... if it weren't for a friend of mine selling me parts cheap I wouldn't have the parts I have...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just picked these up.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I have a similar tray to this, though not nearly as well stocked... beginning additional trays for other platforms, but so far its just some the trays.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigating Collapse View Post
    Quib's post:

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...ead.php?t=1690

Has prompted me to bring this up. I am working on organising my "Man Cave", and building a dedicated firearm cleaning/building/maintenance work station, and I'd love more info on what everyone's using for storing miscellaneous spare parts.

Quib's setup is gorgeous, and I'd love the details on that, especially how he made the labels and where the jars came from. My OCD forces me to organise as such. Labels = Awesome.
    I keepspare parts in the starage compartment of my grip for the field and some in my tool box...Ya never know!
    Amateurs train until they get it right, professionals train until they get it wrong!... Chris Costa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Harbor Freight is a great place to find those organizing trays, especially when they have sales. We have shelves full of them, each labeled for a particular weapon type, for example, AR, GLOCK, 10/22, Winchester 94... Whatever we see a lot of in the shop. When we go to work on one we can just grab a tray off the shelf and it will have most spare parts we need along with any firearm specific tools (GLOCK armorers plate for example). That keeps you from ever wondering which drawer you put that custom tool in!

Anyway, Harbor Freight great for those organizing trays.