Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: S&W MP opinion

Downloads
    Uploads

S&W MP opinion

Thinking about buying one of these whats yalls take on them?
    Boom! That just happened.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rifle... pistol... revolver...?

Downloads
    Uploads
    the m and p 45 pistol, polymer chassis with the thumb safety
    Boom! That just happened.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Those are great pistols. I've owned the M&P 45 and think it's one of the best polymer framed pistols out there right now in terms of simplicity, ease of use, and reliability. Mine was also very accurate. Plus you get the bonuses of S&W customer service and having it made in the US.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my favorite hand gun. Good size. M&P40 holds 15 rounds. More shooting, less reloading. Variable grip sizes. Ambidextrous. Minimal recoil. Mine was VERY accurate. I shot better (faster and more accurately) with it than I did with a Glock 17 and 19. Uses standard 1913 rails. Operates very much like a Glock if you don't opt for the thumb safety. Very high quality straight out of the box. I could not have been happier.

-rebelEMPIRE

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love my M&P 9. I have several thousand rounds through mine and I remember 1 failure to feed on the 2nd magazine (probably operator induced)! It is light and comfortable to carry, especially with the Raven Concealment Phantom holster. The only thing I may change is to add night sights.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love my M&P .45. There's a new drop in sear from Apex Tactical that drops trigger pull to a crisp 4lbs too.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow i didn't realize that the M&P's were so expensive .

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking more and more the long slide 9mm one may be my next pistol purchase.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've has the .40 for three years now, put close to 2500 rounds through it with no failures whatsoever. Capable of good accuracy and presicion, and if you're a lefty like myself its ambidexterous.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a great choice for people who have a feeling that a glock could grow on them, but want something with more 1911-like manners.
    I haven't heard of a single person who didn't like the M&P even more after installing the ApexTactical kits or components. My only complaint with the stock M&P9 triggers was the reset - long, chunky - the new sear and striker block should make a huge difference there.

PetersCustom makes a great Kydex holster, RCS obviously makes great stuff (just a bit backed up at the moment).
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Our depart issues the M&P 40, plenty of trigger time on the 40. We are in the process of authorizing the M&P 45 as an optional duty pistol. One of firearms instructor loves his, waiting my turn to see what I think, right now using the HK45 and my Glock 22 gen4.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine is at Apex Tactical as we speak getting the DCAEK and Apex's new extractor... I can't wait to get it back :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    The M&P Pistols are bad ass... Get the APEX enhancement kit.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow it is much improved, and Apex Tactical's CS is bar none!!!