Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwilmoth View Post
    any news on this?

What type of news are you looking for?

Downloads
    Uploads
    is magpul going to offer there lower forsale to the general public?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thus far its only been released on limited run rifles from Noveske, and they sold very very quickly. As stated earlier in the thread and elsewhere in the forum, they probably have more pressing projects to focus on. No word has been given on the possibility of full production and most likely wont, as Magpul doesn't give release dates. I wouldn't expect to see them anytime soon, unless you happen to find one the secondary market.
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's when ever Noveske lists it for sale, not Magpul.. It will only be in rifle format, never just the sale of the lower.

If you don't pay attention to Noveske, then you won't get one (for a reasonable price). It will never go to production due to insurance cost reasons. I believe they have only 800 made up, of which a 3rd of them are probably gone.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    It's when ever Noveske lists it for sale, not Magpul.. It will only be in rifle format, never just the sale of the lower.

If you don't pay attention to Noveske, then you won't get one (for a reasonable price). It will never go to production due to insurance cost reasons. I believe they have only 800 made up, of which a 3rd of them are probably gone.

This site releases the info at the same time Noveske Rifleworks puts it up on their website. The difference is that I put up more pictures than John does, but thats because I have more pictures to choose from. The information also is usually put up on Magpuls website pretty soon after its up on Noveske and WEVO.

They do not have 800 made, but you are certainly correct that these are NOT going to be sold as stripped lowers unless you buy one that is pulled apart on Gunbroker.

One thing we saw on the last release was people buying 3 or 5, and reselling them on the auction sites. I think this will be even more pronounced on the next release.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh and here I just want ONE of these complete builds. *sad face*
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Downloads
    Uploads
    I've got such a hard on for Magpul!!! Can't wait to get one of these.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    This site releases the info at the same time Noveske Rifleworks puts it up on their website. The difference is that I put up more pictures than John does, but thats because I have more pictures to choose from. The information also is usually put up on Magpuls website pretty soon after its up on Noveske and WEVO.

They do not have 800 made, but you are certainly correct that these are NOT going to be sold as stripped lowers unless you buy one that is pulled apart on Gunbroker.

One thing we saw on the last release was people buying 3 or 5, and reselling them on the auction sites. I think this will be even more pronounced on the next release.
    Thanks for the correction. I heard from other posts that there was that many.. once again # pulled out of someone's a$#

Downloads
    Uploads
    People tend to take things out of context, and it often goes down hill from there. Another board had people saying that they saw Magpul lowers recently being produced, which of course was false.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah.. I saw that post about the Magpul lowers being made.. Guess the guy can't distinguish what the real MPLx look like. I wouldn't mind them making more MPLC though..

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    Yah.. I saw that post about the Magpul lowers being made.. Guess the guy can't distinguish what the real MPLx look like. I wouldn't mind them making more MPLC though..

It can't happen, the C series were mismarked for location, and can't be sold. I can't see BATF allowing that to happen intentionally, and I can't see Magpul or any other company making a product that they can't sell.

Of course, thats what makes the C series so desirable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What do you mean mismarked? I haven't read about that..