Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a beautiful lower!

TS

The4thHorseman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    John Hwang is the owner of Rainier Arms, and a good friend, so I would point him out as someone I recommend on a personal level. This board never would have come about if not for his tech help. However, I should also point out that any Magpul dealer who has a FFL most likely has a list going, and I'm sure any of them would be more than happy to take care of you.

I am afraid how much one of these is going to run me..but I MUST have one!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get in line!

But I'm not holding my breath anymore...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicideHz View Post
    Get in line!

But I'm not holding my breath anymore...

I wouldn't either, I think they are tagged with more pressing projects right now.

PGTampa Guest
    Very cool... love the built in Magpul trigger guard!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I love looking at stuff I'll never be able to afford.

But its still fun to look at!

Downloads
    Uploads
    That is a fine piece of work.

Just wondering and I'm not sure if I missed this question here or there but, will there be any 308 lowers?

Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul lower

If there is one lower to get, I would put my name on this list for it. While at the SHOT show, I offered to buy the one they had on display, sadly they said no. The feel of this lower and workmanship tells me Magpul spends their R&D money well. I did ask about a 308 lower at the SHOT show, they mentioned only a 223/556 is on the table and other products were the priority.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't help but wonder if this will end up becoming something that trickles out a little at a time, and never really goes into full "retail" sales. Even though its targeted for limited release, its always possible that it may be more limited than we first thought.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stickman,

The built in guards for the Norgan are perfect for my has a lefty shooter. Can you show the right side better. I have always had issues with my gear dumping my mags on the M-16 and M-4. In your pic at least it looks like that will be more of an issue for me. With the M-16/4 the Colt guards at least kept them in most of the time, but these look like they are lower.

What's up with the push pins? I can see from the left side they are ball detents, but how do you work the right side?

If I could just get one of these and a BAN State version/neutered UBR in the closed position, . Until then it looks like a Sully
    Thanks,
    Pro Patria "For Country"
    www.pro-patria.us

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by DMR View Post
    What's up with the push pins? I can see from the left side they are ball detents, but how do you work the right side?
    DMR,

I believe those are Push Button Pins from KNS.
    http://www.knsprecisioninc.com/Gun%20Parts.htm

v/r,
    B.

Downloads
    Uploads
    DMR,

Sorry for the late reply, below is a picture that shows the flip side a little better. As beagle pointed out, the pins are KNS pins, and I used them simply to have a different look to the overall weapon, not because of any real need.

MadMax Guest
    Nice receiver, what is the price, or do you have to buy the whole gun?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Max,

The Magpul billet lower was a side project and never made it past a single, super-small run. I believe most if not all of the Magpul lowers are in the hands of Magpul employees, affiliates, and friends.

If you are looking for billet lowers some other options might be:
    Larue
    Tactical Innovations
    Sun Devil
    POF

v/r,
    B.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not so much that it is billit as the design of the guard on the left side for use with the Norgen Ambi Catch. Guess I will need to offer up something to Drake.

I am still concerned that the mag release button is more exposed on the right side then on standard lowers. Thus making it more prone to dumping mags on us silly left handed shooters.
    Pro Patria "For Country"
    www.pro-patria.us