Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: gen4 Glock 22

Downloads
    Uploads

gen4 RSA

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great chart Tac40!!

Here's an update from me: Finally got my G22 gen4 a couple of weeks ago. It was fresh off the assembly line as the difference in dates from the test fire at the factory and the day I got it was only 8 days! Anyway, I checked the RSA and sure enough it's got the newest assembly in there, the "0-1-4" just like in the chart. The first 100 rounds went through it flawlessly. Looking to put some more through this weekend.

Out of curiosity I went back to my G19 and checked it. The RSA in it is stamped "0-4" and I purchased it back in May. I called Glock anyway, even though I haven't had any issues with it yet, and they sent me a new spring with no problems. The new one is stamped with the "0-4-3" like in the chart. I have yet to put it in... like I said over 400 or so rounds through the "old" spring and no malfunctions so far.

I'm undecided if I'm going to go ahead and put the new one in or just leave well enough alone and keep the new spring as a spare... we'll see.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for sharing Ninja Glock, according to my buddies at Oakland Police, they were re-issued the gen4 G22 with new RSA this past week. Hopefully the updated RSA will resolve the problems.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I picked up my Gen4 22 this weekend and put 200 rounds of Atlanta Arms through it. No issues whatsoever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now about 1000 rounds without any issues. I have to say that while I love my G20, I think this may be my favorite Glock.