Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Still waiting on mine. I'm not too suprized, it's going from WA to MI. Should be here tomorrow!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacker4 View Post
    Still waiting on mine. I'm not too suprized, it's going from WA to MI. Should be here tomorrow!
    Just kidding, the nice Postal worker dropped it off on her way back from the end of the block. Got it installed, can't wait to try it out tomorrow!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick question, does this have to be indexed?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got mine yesterday, beautiful comp.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheClap1 View Post
    Quick question, does this have to be indexed?
    Mountain on top. There were a few asking why there were 3 holes on top. The extra holes are to help limit barrel climb. Since the barrel climbs to the right, we have an extra port on that side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. I received mine today.Very quick shipping. Thanks

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by RainierArms View Post
    Mountain on top. There were a few asking why there were 3 holes on top. The extra holes are to help limit barrel climb. Since the barrel climbs to the right, we have an extra port on that side.
    Doesn’t that only apply for right handers? Wouldn’t a left hander have muzzle climb go to the left?

Downloads
    Uploads
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't laugh at me, but is there any tips on removing a Vortex and installing the XTC?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is your vortex pinned onto the barrel? Is it thread locked? You gotta be a little more specific in your request. Otherwise, it's simply hold the barrel with a clamping device (without ruining your barrel), and breaking loose the muzzle device with the proper sized tool.

I personally do not kick doors for a living, so there's no need for me to use any thread locking solutions. Instead I like to use anti-seize to facility the easy removal and installation of muzzle devices, which I tend to do fairly often. Bad habit, I know. Just make sure to place the crush washer in the right direction (larger side forward).

-rebelEMPIRE

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelEMPIRE View Post
    Is your vortex pinned onto the barrel? Is it thread locked? You gotta be a little more specific in your request. Otherwise, it's simply hold the barrel with a clamping device (without ruining your barrel), and breaking loose the muzzle device with the proper sized tool.

I personally do not kick doors for a living, so there's no need for me to use any thread locking solutions. Instead I like to use anti-seize to facility the easy removal and installation of muzzle devices, which I tend to do fairly often. Bad habit, I know. Just make sure to place the crush washer in the right direction (larger side forward).

-rebelEMPIRE

I apologize for the lack of information, it is not pinned to my barrel as it is a 16" Noveske Recce Lo-Pro and I'm not sure if they used a thread locker so I may call them and ask. If it was pinned and welded I would not bother and would send it out lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    LMT upper on the way. Can't wait to get this installed on the new upper when it shows up. Thanks Rainier!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very interested to see some range reports on these, preferably with videos. I would love to see some comparisons between an standard A2 and this, with various courses of fire.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I do have one but I am waiting on my rifle to get to my new house (moved from east coast to HI) and then I will get it put on and get a review and pictures. Going to be a while though but it will come sooner or later.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Still waiting on mine, I have my eye on the mail-man!
    A ship without Marines is like a garment without buttons.
    -Admiral David D. Porter, USN