Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Roggio Arsenal Customer Service?

I recently bought several lowers made by Roggio Arsenal. They are out of spec and no upper I have will fit. I have written the company and I am currently awaiting a response. Their voice mailbox was full when I called today and I could not leave a message.

Has anyone dealt with this company before? The price was right when I bought the lowers - $99 a piece, but that old addage "buy once, cry once" is poignant right now.

I will give them the benefit of the doubt for a week or so. We'll see what happens.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thread over on ARFCOM talked about this a couple weeks ago.

.... Basically, the end conclusion was that they turned out junk as fast as they could during the buying craze, owe everybody and their uncle about $500 000 for the equipment they bought and never paid for and the junk they should be fixing, and have abandoned the company and all the customers and products related to it.

Good luck to you, but from what I gathered in that thread, you are the proud owner of a nice paper weight which will make an interesting conversation piece in the office for years to come... And will never see a dime from the company.

Sorry... I hope they were wrong and it all gets straightened out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well that does not bode well ...

I haven't heard anything from them and their voice mailbox is still full. I fully anticipate being hung out to dry.

Oh well, another lesson learned!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are DOOMED my man, My first Roggio was tight in the mag well and would not accept all but a vey few GI aluminum mags. The mag release button
    slot was also too small, and rather crooked. I bitched for ten months or so before I was given an opportunity to return it. six months later I got a new
    lower which would not accept anything including an upper! The dealer I got the original lower from will let me exchange the FUBARoggio for a new part
    from Aero Precision. I also had all the same stupid problems with Roggio that most others did. I hear talk that Roggio is made from Palestinian aluminum
    scrap, hammer forged with real hammers by kids, and then the blob is sent to Haiti for roughing out. Finishing work done done by High School kids in shop
    class, and finish is recycled highway asphalt residue baked on, well that's how the story went, and after seeing the product........!

Downloads
    Uploads
    For an inexpensive quality lower get an Aero Precision or Spikes... great stuff.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington

Downloads
    Uploads
    You could always take a trip to FayettNAM and drop in on them.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't heard anything from them and I really don't expect to. What a sad, sad mess. What kills me is that places are still selling these lowers! I'm going to see if PK Firearms will help me out (bought from them). Again, lesson learned ... stick to the reputable manufacturers and stay away from the low-priced gear.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry, FUBARoggio, but the chart doesn't go far enough to the right to include yer brand of horse manure. If it did, you'd be a little east of Vulcan Hesse!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MoxyDave View Post
    ... stick to the reputable manufacturers and stay away from the low-priced gear.
    You can get quality gear at a low price. Just do your research and buy from a reputable manufacturer. For lowers get a Spike's or an Aero.
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good" - George Washington

Downloads
    Uploads
    Purchased two lowers, both out of spec. Spoke with Roggio, directed me to for repair or replacement. Spoke with two times after that assured me they would be shipped within the week. I was told that they didn't manufacture their own and was having trouble with their supplier. Lowers didn't show, tried to contact again, no phone, email or letter response. Contacted Better Business Bureau, they had no response. BBB suggested small claims court. Tried to contact Roggio again, phone disconnected. Guess I'm out $300, hopefully enough people will complain and the court will do something, but doubtful that will happen.

IF ANYONE IS LOOKING TO BUY A USED or NEW LOWER, I WOULD DEFINITELY AVOID "ROGGIO ARSENAL" PRODUCTS.

Downloads
    Uploads

Roggio paperweights

If you want to get rid of them let me know.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I remeber correctly Roggio was shut down by the ATF... Thier lowers were manufactured by Moore Machine Company for sometime. Moore Machine has a pretty bad reputation in the local area for producting all sorts of stuff out of spec.

Downloads
    Uploads
    What is the dealer who you bought these from doing for you?

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can contact Moore Machine Co to see if they will make it right.. Lately they have been bending over backwards trying to appease all the people who bought out of spec stuff they manufactured. They don't list thier rifles/parts on the website

http://www.mooresmachine.com/contact.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty057 View Post
    You can get quality gear at a low price. Just do your research and buy from a reputable manufacturer. For lowers get a Spike's or an Aero.
    Agreed.

Low price does not mean low quality.

I've put together a couple of receivers that came from LRB Arms, they were $80 each at the time and both of them were in spec.