Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    Haven't had a desire to look at anything other than KAC.

Nice rifle Quib! Bet that grip tape helps out on the lower receiver magwell.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by chazthebiker View Post
    Nice rifle Quib! Bet that grip tape helps out on the lower receiver magwell.
    Thank you Sir.

I have it applied to the magwell, in addition to the front portion of the PG. PG is barely visible though in this pic.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Vern1968. I think so too. No reaspn why our weapons can't look good and function well. Heck, any AR is a big chunk of change no matter how you look at it. From the cost of a basic rifle to the ammunition. I would imagine it isn't hard to spend more on ammunition in a year than the rifle costs. In three to five years we probably spend many times what the rifle costs in ammo. I think the customization options are part of the point of an AR platform. People can build exactly what they think they want as quickly or slowly as they want. To me, that is just really cool. The AR platform is an "every man's" platform. Got a pic of your setup?
    I'll take some pictures this weekend. My LaRue FUG is on the way and I can't wait!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Very nice rifle Ghostman! You know, I can remember Colt AR15's being sold at Walmart in the early 1980's for $450. Can't see them ever going down in value. Guns might be the new gold.
    We can only hope....I have more guns than gold.......