Downloads
    Uploads

help on 11" rail

hi guys

i need a little help on choose of 11" rail for my Oly
    i got a 11" troy standard battlerail...
    i broke one.. i tighteen too much the clamp.. and oopps..
    .so i got the second.. but.. i notice yesteday it move on the barrel nut.. so i tight again the screws.. but im scared to broke it..

so im looking for another brand...
    i choose the troy cause when i mount a k3x flash hider on my 10.5" , it go a bit into the rail, and it is very good looking..

so i need somthing similar...
    any help on it??
    this is the rifle

<script src='http://img683.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=p1050571a.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>

Downloads
    Uploads
    11" rails are some what limited in options, there are a lot to choose from in 12", but that would probably require a KX3.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the 12 " is really good.. and there is a lot on the market.. but as show in the pic.. the 12" is a bit longer and will go on the flash hider..
    maybe i can take a 12" and cut it.. but i dont know if it will be a good work to do..

Downloads
    Uploads
    The Troy Extreme (TRX/VTAC) come to mind, but those are even more sensitive to overtightening with the bottom bolt I'm guessing.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads

Angry

the trx....mmm... i dont like it
    im thinking about kac urxII ...but too much money to spend in wrench tools :-(