Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Gear Sector products are appropriate in any discussion as far as I am concerned, and I'm moving in much the same direction -- just waiting for the SureFire Scout mount to be released.

Aside from this, I have really enjoyed how this thread has developed, and seeing how other members have chosen to undertake 6.8 projects of their own. Am entertaining guests over the weekend, but will do what I can to get more details on my own build posted this week.

AC
    Stand your ground; don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here. -- Captain John Parker, Lexington, 1775.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking guns so far. Latrites, what glass do you have on yours?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's a Nikon Monarch seems to be very suitable for a hunting type rifle. With a couple of kids at home I unfortuantely am handicapped as I don't have an unlimited firearms budget as some seem to protray, God bless them who can. I just try to do my best within reason.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like a decent line. I saw several scopes in the Monarch line ranging from $380 and up. I plan on a scope later in the summer for mine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got my Rock River 6.8 upper in today! Unfortunately, 6.8 ammo is not sold here, but UPS should be dropping me off a supply of it Wednesday. If anyone would enlighten me on how to post photos, I will post up a 'review'. I do have a question, there is some wear on the bottom of the bolt. It is a little uneven. My 5.56 upper with several hundred round through it does not have wear in this area.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Got a reply from RRA this morning. The wear on the bolt carrier is because the polish them. So it supposed to be like that. LOL, I was really just checking on RRA's customer service. Should have ammo in today!

Just got back from a quick trip to the indoor range. Gun shoots very well, sites were very close, only a couple of clicks, and it is good to go! Does kick a little bit more than the 5.56, but not bad. All I really noticed was it was a little harder to keep the gun on target during rapid fire.
    Last edited by Fred_G; 17 June 2010 at 08:45. Reason: Info