Thread: Rainier Arms

Downloads
    Uploads

Thumbs up Rainier Arms

This is not a gear or weapon review, I know. It is just a review of the great company I ordered most of the parts for my first build from.

That company is Rainier Arms!

With each and every phone call and order I placed I have found these folks to be top notch in all areas. They carry great gear and provide excellent customer service. For anyone looking to assemble a rifle or order a rifle, I would highly recommend Rainier Arms. If you have questions, they patiently answer them. If you have a problem, they promptly solve it.

In this day of lackluster service, Rainier Arms is far and away above all other companies I have dealt with.

You may not find the least expensive parts on the web here, but what you will find is a company with high quality merchandise, top shelf customer service, and an all around great bunch of folks to deal with.

I plan on building more rifles. I am going to get the bulk of my parts from Rainier. Why? Because I am confident spending my money with them.

Great company! Great people to deal with!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Plus 1 here !!

Many orders, one issue. A phone call with an emailed picture. "Photo not necessary, but thanks. Replacement part on the way with pre-paid return on the bad one." And this was a defect that was not their fault. "We sold it - we fix it."

I cannot say enough nice things about Rainier.

I am on the other side of the country from them, but when I phone in an order it seems like it arrives before I hang up.
    NRA Benefactor Member
    NRA Certified Instructor

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on."
    John Wayne - "The Shootist"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Granted, they are friends of mine, but even talking behind the scenes its very clear that John really cares about his customers, and that its not just about selling things.

Downloads
    Uploads
    +1 most of my parts have come from them, and the one issue I have had was handled quickly and with zero argument. I am a fan.

Downloads
    Uploads
    +2. Nothing overly exciting, except the .mil/le pricing.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    And the Facebook Fan Page isn't bad either in giving new scoops on products.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It is one of the first places I look when I need something, even before I knew about this site.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I ordered my share of parts for two builds from Rainier--one of the best businesses to buy from. The other one on par with Rainier is Bravo Co. USA; both are excellent.
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    My first more serious purchases were through Rainier and that's when I discovered how great the customer service is. It was then when I decided to literally go across the country to have Rainier help me complete a rifle from scratch (minus a lower parts kit and a BCG). The Lower, Upper, Barrel, Stock, Muzzel device etc. was shipped without one single problem. This build was for my Marine brother, I didn't have a choice but to go with a company that I trusted. Just like I expected, everything was prestine, clean, and ready to be put together (Without a ding, scratch, or imperfection from traveling across the greater 50 states). When I finished the build and placed that rifle in my brothers hands, needless to say- he was as shocked as a a perp catching a deployment from a X26 :D . I take things like that into consideration... knowing that I've only spent under $2.5k total with this company, I live allllll the way across the COUNTRY, and they don't generally know me from a whole in a wall. Customer relation's like this strive within this country, and continue to have a strong customer base due to the reputation alone. I mean, they just sent me Compensator for free!? That's unheard of in this time... For that, I'm definately going to buy a Rainier Arms custom shop upper so I have something to match that Comp :) . Simply put, they're uncomprable for lack of a better word.. And that's hard to come by these days.
    A ship without Marines is like a garment without buttons.
    -Admiral David D. Porter, USN

Downloads
    Uploads
    Great products and great customer service.

Downloads
    Uploads
    one of the first places i look too, and usually buy from.
    "Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gotta say I agree. Rainier is absolutely awesome. I ordered a Vltor EMod stock kit and they didn't have the color I was looking for in the kit version but they offered to swap it out with a stand alone EMod in the color I was looking for. I know it's probably not that big a deal but it was nice to see a company take interest in their customers needs and go a step further. Wasn't my first order with them and it won't be my last.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by federalist22 View Post
    I ordered my share of parts for two builds from Rainier--one of the best businesses to buy from. The other one on par with Rainier is Bravo Co. USA; both are excellent.
    Ditto. I've bought from both and have had nothing but positive dealings with them. I also like Addax Tactical.

Downloads
    Uploads
    +1 what stick said.