Thread: Thoughts on...

Downloads
    Uploads

Thoughts on...

What are your thoughts of the MSAR StG556? I put one up to my shoulder and it felt like and extension of my body. I'd love to have one exactly like the current one, except with the 1.5x having a red or lighted reticle...

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    The next rifle on my list, phenomenal piece of machinery, my suggestion is get one before they become $$$ and untouchable.
    I find them most times for 1899 to 2199.
    Just buy the optional rail system and add an aimpoint or red dot of some sort. I dont think MSAR has any plans in the works for a lighted reticle.
    Death Is Certain,
    Life Is Not

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NvrenufRR View Post
    The next rifle on my list, phenomenal piece of machinery, my suggestion is get one before they become $$$ and untouchable.
    I find them most times for 1899 to 2199.
    Just buy the optional rail system and add an aimpoint or red dot of some sort. I dont think MSAR has any plans in the works for a lighted reticle.
    I doubt they will either. I would be nice though. The one I saw was $2150... Thanks for the input!

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    2150 is a good price IMO.
    The nice thing about the STG 5.56 is that you can acquire both Steyr 42rd magazines and also the optional barrel configurations and it wiill accept them without modification to the weapon or parts.
    This is my understanding.
    Death Is Certain,
    Life Is Not