Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

SHOT SHOW and related new items

We may as well get a thread started to discuss new items that will be released at SHOT. I know that some people are already getting calls from the floor of SHOT as people are setting up their booths.

Off the top of my head, I think the Magpul Masada/ Bushmaster ACR venture will be one of the most talked about things.

In the way of new items, we should be seeing a variety of new mounts come onto the market. I can think of 2 or 3 that I expect to see, but I have already heard of another one which I hadn't expected. The influx of quality mounts should be an asset to us consumers.

Downloads
    Uploads

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    We may as well get a thread started to discuss new items that will be released at SHOT. I know that some people are already getting calls from the floor of SHOT as people are setting up their booths.

Off the top of my head, I think the Magpul Masada/ Bushmaster ACR venture will be one of the most talked about things.
    That's an incredible understatement... I want pics & news....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerStripe View Post
    That's an incredible understatement... I want pics & news....

I tend to agree as well. I think its an outstanding idea on the part of both companies involved. Magpul designed the weapon, will produce parts for it, and will continue to develop accessories. Bushmaster has gone over the specs and will put it into production using the specifications that Magpul developed the weapon with, and with the support of Magpul.

Bushmaster wins.

Magpul wins.

We win.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I tend to agree as well. I think its an outstanding idea on the part of both companies involved. Magpul designed the weapon, will produce parts for it, and will continue to develop accessories. Bushmaster has gone over the specs and will put it into production using the specifications that Magpul developed the weapon with, and with the support of Magpul.

Bushmaster wins.

Magpul wins.

We win.
    Agreed. Where's the front of the line???

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerStripe View Post
    Agreed. Where's the front of the line???

TS

Good question, I'm not sure if Bushmaster is going to pickup new dealers, or allow the existing Magpul dealers to become involved. I think the smarter move for everyone would be allowing existing Magpul dealers to get into the program, but I can understand why Bushmaster may shy away from it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A stack of new items found in the new Magpul catalog.

http://www.magpul.com/pdfs/2008catalog.pdf

We've got a guide written up for the Magpul XTM panels at the below link.

MAGPUL XTM PANEL GUIDE

The Magpul MOE lineup looks to be promising, especially for budget minded people or companies looking to outfit complete weapons.

The Magpul Back Up Sights (MBUS) may be the highlight for a lot of people. The idea of getting a decent set of BUIS for their weapon without spending a small fortune should have great appeal.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I for one am very excited about the ACR. I just cant understand all the angst that has been shown elsewhere.

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

FDE BOBRO?

when does that come out?

Loving the standard black BOBRO

I want a short one too, because I'm shooting weak-side thumb, but will probably go with black
    Last edited by parabellum; 2 February 2008 at 14:14.

Downloads
    Uploads
    According to Bobro, FDE VFG are not in the works due to material issues. If there isn't FDE material available, I don't think we will see it for awhile....

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have updated the new accessories section with some of the new items that are being released at SHOT 08.

http://www.weaponevolution.com/forum...isplay.php?f=5

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell Richard that I hate PDF's... They just need to itemize all that stuff on their site... From what I can tell there are some neat items this year.

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm interested in the Magpul ACS. ACS seems to have flown under everyones radar with everyone's gone crazy over the UBR.

Do they have samples you can take some pics of?

Downloads
    Uploads

Magpul PDF

Is this temporary. Can't read any descriptions or see details in pics. All this new stuff and I am still waiting for a production UBR ( not a comlaint, just amazing at the speed that new products emerge ). Not a craze but an upgrade to the two 93Bs I have. More streem lined.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good that Troy is offering the no mod drop-in FF rail. I like to know how tough it is compared to the DD Omega.

Downloads
    Uploads
    And I got to get that DD rifle length Omega.