Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hehehe, please email me and let me know what you and Stick need and I'll get them to you asap :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by UWone77 View Post
    Duffy, the mods here need more of your product. Stickman won't share :D

Hahahahaa, I don't have enough for my own lowers, how can I share?!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Stick, I'll send enough so everyone that needs or wants one will have one, we're good like that

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just purchased another Bad-Ass for my mid-length build. A thank you for the excellent service and outstanding product from Duffy. It's a pleasure to use the product and do business with the company. Cheers!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you CLBME! Hope you got some swag with it too? :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duffy,

Maybe I missed it, but when are the 7th levers coming out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Uwone77, it's actually the 8th. The 7th lever, the short crank, has been out, we've been waiting for the 8th (short hybrid) to come out before we change all the product pictures. We had no idea the 8th was going to take months to finish

Downloads
    Uploads
    Guys, regarding Cerakoted selectors...

Effective immediately, Cerakoted selectors will have Cerakoted levers and screws, but Parkerized centers.

We debated this internally and with Joey at War Sport, who does most of the Cerakoting on these selectors, it was decided to leave the center Parkerized. This is NOT a cost saving measure, but a step to ensure compatibility.

TDP diameter of the thickest section of the selector is 0.373 -0.015, we run such tight tolerances, it's right on the money. Cerakote does add a bit of thickness to it, even a 0.002 thickness might be too much for receivers with slightly smaller selector holes.

To date, Cerakoted selectors compatibility issues, specifically, its diameter being 0.002 or so larger than the host receivers, can be counted in one hand. However, with more manufacturers making AR receivers, it's virtually guaranteed a few will not be in spec, the prudent thing to do is preempt these issues once we identify it. In this case, leaving the center at TDP specs and not coating them.

Once the existing stock of coated centers (not many left) is exhausted, Cerkoted selectors will ship with Parkerized centers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Duffy,

On a side note, are there any plans to release BAD CASS Cores? I think I have 3x more CASS levers than ASS levers. Just sayin :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    We can, if there's demand. BAD-ASS 90 degree selectors have been sold with three levers for a long time, so there are lots of left over levers. We may make MP15-22 and BAD-CASS-ST (dovetailed, 45 degree) centers available