Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice looking product.

BTW i was also extremely impressed with the design and execution of the BAD-T1

:beer:

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, we're impressed with the MultiTasker as well

We have an AR tool based on the T1, but it's now on the back burner so we can concentrate on the ambidextrous selector and other ambidextrous control on AR15 and other platforms, also partially because of the MultiTasker, our concept is different than the MultiTasker but in practicality, the MultiTasker can do more due to its size and configuration, ours is far smaller

Downloads
    Uploads
    BAD-CASS-3P, M16 selector in the white, serrations hadn't been cut at this point :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    As you know, our ambidextrous safety selector is an ongoing project, continuously refined with input from users. The two new levers are the direct result of the input we have gratefully received from folks, and Spike's Tactical.

A few hasty pics:

Short-thin
    Same length as our short lever, same thickness as our thin lever. It's by far the most unobtrusive lever. You do lose some purchase from such a diminutive lever, but it is more than usable.

Hybrid
    Essentially a cut down of our standard lever, the upper 50% is the same thickness as the standard lever, the bottom 50% is the same thickness as our thin lever. Our thanks to Tom at Spike's, as well as users and customers that have suggested such a geometry. A short fall of the thin lever is that on the left side of the receiver, the selector stop is almost flush with it, making it somewhat difficult to access. The Hybrid lever has additional thickness ahead of the rear selector stop to mitigate that, while the thin profile in the lower 50% does its best to not interfere with a user's trigger finger while the weapon is on Fire.

Cost of extra levers and hybrid lever will be published shortly

A T&E sample has gone to Paulo, two T&E samples went to Stickman. The package that went to Stickman has all five levers. The normal configuration of our kit is three levers (standard, short, and thin), and does not include these two additional levers. However, we can customize the three levers anyway a customer wishes, with the exception of the hybrid lever which involves a bit extra cost (due to more machining time), there's no cost to substitute other levers. We only ask that we be notified of custom configurations prior to shipping.
    Last edited by Duffy; 10 August 2010 at 08:45.

Downloads
    Uploads
    We have decided to start a low volume production of the 45 degree short throw selectors. Due to the small number of units, the heat treat and platting cost is spread over fewer units and this will add probably 3 bucks to each unit. This is the only way we can bring them to market by the end of August, instead of mid October as originally planned.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My interest is peaking...looks like a good product!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you, hopefully Stick and Paulo have received their T&E samples and put them through their paces :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not yet on this end, but I'm sure it will be soon. I've got a few different people lined up to include a large variety of hand sizes, as well as lefties and "normal" shooters.

At $3 extra for the 45 degree option, it seems like you would be losing money. That is more than reasonable considering the lower volume of the item.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds very reasonable to me. I'm on the list for one of the 45's and I've got NO problem with an extra $3.
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler

Downloads
    Uploads
    It may be more or less than $3 per unit, we do try to keep it reasonable :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine came in today. I'm going to put it on my AR if I have some time today. I played around with it and I'm beyond impressed with it compared to the one I have. This thing is rock solid.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great, really dig the hybrid version.

Downloads
    Uploads

CASS-3P, M16. Even with the patent pending area blocked off, you can see the fortified disc of the lever :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    In case you gents missed the review by Matt:
    http://jerkingthetrigger.wordpress.c...r-b-a-d-a-s-s/

:D

Downloads
    Uploads
    I hadn't REALLY known how much thought actually went into these selectors until I read that. I think the only word that truly fits here is "Badass!"

Can't wait to get mine!
    -One Nation, Under God

-"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." ~ Michael Althsuler