Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads

My buddy the firefighter and novice shooter shooting a Colt M4 full auto with Battle comp, 1st time, his impression was "wow". We also shot the Battle Comp in a Springfield SOCOM II 308, it tamed the 308 to a easier working rilfe.

Downloads
    Uploads

Battle Comp in a 308

Downloads
    Uploads

Using a Daniel Defense AR with Battle comp

Downloads
    Uploads
    -Mitch-

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gave two BC 1.5s a work out at the range on Tuesday....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Battle Comp rocks!!!

I bought one when they first came out and put it to the test during a carbine course. It was well worth the money!

Not only is it an excellent product, but they have great customer service as well. I deal with Brian Normandy and he is a great guy. They take great care of their dealers and their customers.

Certainly a great addition to any tactical or competition type rifle. I highly recommend this product!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Another +1 from me. Worth the coin. I do not have any experience with any of the other compensators nor brakes on the market; my only comparison is against an A2 flashider.

The difference between shooting my MForgery with Battlecomp alongside a carbine with an A2 is huge! No muzzle climb at all with the BC, and I did not notice any real increase in blast or noise (shooting an indoor range, closest to the wall) going to the Battlecomp equipped gun after the A2.

It did everything that was advertised. Very pleased.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Scratch that, I just saw the above pics.

I know which one to order now.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Battle Comp review at Military Times.

http://militarytimes.com/blogs/gears...e-comp-review/
    Nice review, Stickman. One question:

I note that the Battlecomp brakes don't seem to be directly compatable with tools designed for A2 style FS mounting. How do you prefer to attach yours securely (as I've read they need to be Timed)?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannon Fodder View Post
    Nice review, Stickman. One question:

I note that the Battlecomp brakes don't seem to be directly compatable with tools designed for A2 style FS mounting. How do you prefer to attach yours securely (as I've read they need to be Timed)?
    I use the Hammer Head rifle tool, which works with A2 FS, and have never had any issues.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I recently installed a Battle Comp on my Stag carbine and it's my first experience with any type of compensator. I dragged my feet before buying the BattleComp and shot the Stag quite a bit with the standard flashhider. I just wasn't sure if it would be worth the money. I can say after using it that it was. It's a vast improvement over the stock flashhider and I really don't notice it being any louder. Also contributing to my complete satisfaction with the BattleComp was a long series of emails both during and after hours with Marty Bloem from BattleComp. He was very patient as I asked novice questions and then helped me with my install. He provided great service. What more could a person ask for? A product that works as advertised coupled with great customer service!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Excuse the extreme bump of this thread, but I've been looking around for some info on the BC 2.0, so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm running a 1.5 on my 14.5'' as well as a BABC on my 18'' 6.8. Putting together a Noveske Recon build now that will be set up more for precision rig. I have a 2.0 on hand, but I'm not sure if I should install the 2.0 or go with a different muzzle device. Anybody with thoughts on this one? Feedback is much appreciated.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TangoSauce View Post
    Excuse the extreme bump of this thread, but I've been looking around for some info on the BC 2.0, so I thought I'd ask here.

I'm running a 1.5 on my 14.5'' as well as a BABC on my 18'' 6.8. Putting together a Noveske Recon build now that will be set up more for precision rig. I have a 2.0 on hand, but I'm not sure if I should install the 2.0 or go with a different muzzle device. Anybody with thoughts on this one? Feedback is much appreciated.
    If you already have an extra one on hand, I would certainly use it. The worst that happens is that you don't like it, but since you already use them, you know how good they work.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for the input Stickman. There seems to be some concern about long distance accuracy with them when you read some of the BC threads. The only information that I've really found that uses data to back up assumption is a thread over on M4C where it was mentioned that no effect of accuracy degradation was seen at 600 yards on steel. Just wanted to ensure that the BC 2.0 is gtg for longer range shooting.