Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bushmaster ACR

Downloads
    Uploads
    Unless Bushmaster is making comments in the thread, its a moot point. The order in how they release the product isn't going to be up to Magpul. They licensed it, they can release it how they see fit.

At some points, I just have to sit back and laugh at the amount of misinformation posted at the internet. I had one of my officers tell me that police departments all over were testing the ACR, and wanted to know if I had heard about it. I had to explain that Bushmaster hadn't released them for departmental testing, which opened up a nice little debate for a bit.

Downloads
    Uploads

BM ACR

I agree with you Stick, no BM ACR yet and no T&E product. I was working on getting one for a T&E but at the last minute it fell through. Like everyone out there, it's a waiting game in an election year with the possibility of never seeing the finished product. I hope I am wrong on that. There's always cowboy shooting action

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wouldn't mind doing a T&E of the ACR. I'm not military or police though... I'm enjoying the D-M4 now...

TS

Downloads
    Uploads
    So it's highly likely that the democratic candidates have gun control at the tos of their lists AND we'll get a dem majority in House and Senate AND a brand new bill will be decided upon before first quarter 09?

Magpul is trying to perfect the rifle for BM production. They aren't stupid enough to think that no civilian sales is perfect. They'll keep updating the design until it's time to act in the event of any new bill...

Quote Originally Posted by tac40 View Post
    I agree with you Stick, no BM ACR yet and no T&E product. I was working on getting one for a T&E but at the last minute it fell through. Like everyone out there, it's a waiting game in an election year with the possibility of never seeing the finished product. I hope I am wrong on that. There's always cowboy shooting action