Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't wait for MagPul to release a mid-length set. I just got a BCM mid-length upper and a matching BCM lower - I have a full FDE MagPul MOE kit (MOE stock, grip, rear BUIS, P-Mag) for the gun besides the handguards. Come on MagPul!!! Release a mid-length set!

Spooky

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd like the midlength as well.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    I also need one for my midlength. Magpul you're our only hope...

Downloads
    Uploads

Where are the MOE handguards?

Has anyone actually been able to find these lately? I ordered a set of FDE from Magpul (as everyone else doesn't seem to have them in stock) on June 1st, received a notice they were back ordered, and received a recent email to the effect that they have no idea when they may be available. Anyone know where I may find a set of FDE handguards?

Downloads
    Uploads
    fast, no idea. I've been hunting a set of foliage green myself. I'll find them in the morning, put them in my shopping cart to buy that night, and when I get home they're sold out.

Brownells seems to get them in with some regularity, FWIW.
    WWW.TACTICALYELLOWVISOR.NET

Downloads
    Uploads
    Good thought, Rob, but I don't believe they carry FDE...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Rob,

I think Rainier has the MOE handguards in Foliage Green, at least according to their website they do.

http://www.rainierarms.com/?page=sho...roduct_id=1219
    - Federalist22

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim_AZ View Post
    I've posted this in a couple of other places but I just can't help the fact that this picture makes me smile. I fired the rifle with the MOE hand guards installed for the first time today and I absolutely love them. The level of comfort they provide is way beyond the stock guards and they just look cool. While I like the fact that they partially wrap around the gas block I am also concerned about this design element. If this was a battle rifle I could see that portion of the guard getting snagged on random things and possibly ripped off. I’d like to see Magpul either beef the tabs up, round them off more at the bottom or even eliminate them. Other than that, I see these ending up on any rifle I don’t need a free floating rail on.

I may be a little late on this, but I wanted to know what gas block that is and where you got it and about how much if you remember, thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads

maginfier

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo View Post
    More photos for the collection. I've really warmed up to the MOE. Kind of like them. Originally I thought they were ugly..

How is that maginfier working for you? Does it have clear optics?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It works good when I use it. Typically I don't unless I'm trying to shoot farther out.

I have both the Eotech and Aimpoint version. Photo was taken when I only had the Eotech version.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry to dredge up an old thread, but do the MOE handguards fit triangular endcaps like ArmaLite uses on their midlengths? I see from the pictures that they should fit round endcaps.

If anyone has tried it I'd appreciate the information.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll have to check when I get home, but I thought BCM uses triangular as well. If that's true, then yes, because I have them on my BCM right now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    MOE midlength fit the Armalite middy endcaps. Just put a set on my old one to sell it. I *believe* that's how most are setup, and Magpul designed it that way for triangle end caps.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks guys...

I noticed that stock plastic handguards that fit my ArmaLite midlength's triangular endcaps don't fit my Daniel Defense middy's round endcaps so that's why I wondered about the MOEs.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Thanks guys...

I noticed that stock plastic handguards that fit my ArmaLite midlength's triangular endcaps don't fit my Daniel Defense middy's round endcaps so that's why I wondered about the MOEs.
    This is a really old thread....but I can't just sit by and watch an important question go unanswered.

The MOE Handguards (all 3) fit both triangular and round caps. I believe it even says this on their website.

If in any case I'm even partially wrong, at the very least, I'm 100% positive that the middy fits BCM's triangular cap...which I believe was the original question here...since I just put one on last night :)