Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Rainier Arms has them in stock, give them a call. They will go up on the website monday or tuesday, but they are there and shipping now. Bravo, Dennys, Brownells and a couple others should currently have them as well, but the only one I know for a fact that has them is RA, and thats because the owner is sitting next to me in the airport.

Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if magpul has any intentions of making these in a rifle length?

Downloads
    Uploads

Question

I may have missed this but will Rainier Arms have other than black MOE guards? G&R only has black.

Cru Jones Guest
    Just picked up a couple from RA. Thanks Stickman for giving me the heads up on them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Other colors will be coming, but black is always the first color that Magpul seems to release.

No news on other lengths, Magpul stays quiet on new items that may or may not be in the pipeline.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Makes only sense to sell black first. It's neutral and everyone can use them. I believe the UBR's and PMAGs are majority sold as black based on what I heard from DSG Arms rep.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If I order a set, where do I get the rail attachments for them?

Downloads
    Uploads
    While there is more than one source for these, the one that comes most readily to mind is Falcon Industries.

AC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweet, a link to something I was going to ask for too. :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    More photos for the collection. I've really warmed up to the MOE. Kind of like them. Originally I thought they were ugly..

T3550N Guest
    Very nice, Ryo.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Just trying to learn from Stickman.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think even Stick would be a bit impressed with your work there -- well done!

I always appreciate seeing different views of the MOE, too, as I won't be "hands on" until much later in the year. I'm still trying to sift through my optics preferences ... and not making much progress. I'd like to set it up with a compact ACOG, but know that a T1 or M4 would be better suited to training environments. I would ante up for a Short Dot, but I'm not even sure that is going to still be "best in class" for very much longer. Too many options! :)

AC

T3550N Guest
    Better than too few.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If your planning to use a ACOG for duty then get the ACOG. Don't get the Aimpoint T1 just because it's easier for training environments. Train with what you're going to use.

edit: Oh forgot to say thanks about the comment

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sodak View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Do you know if magpul has any intentions of making these in a rifle length?
    I'd expect to see middy ones within a couple months, followed by rifle.

Compare the release dates with the Omega rail systems - 7, 9, 12.

Also makes me wonder if they'll have an Rifle-X version of the MOE handguards, set up like the MI CX models. Would allow full rails to be added, and most affordable mounting of a SF X300 at 12' front.