Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good stuff I did a review on the 12ga Micro back in April, it's a great piece of kit.
    -BC

"I would never have a 7.62 as my primary home defense weapon. I mean by all means if I'm cleaning a 7.62 and some d-bag busts down my door I'll give him a bad day"

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a huge fan of John Willis gear (my active shooter plate carrier rig has a lot of SOE on it) but I can't figure out how this would be faster than some of these attached to the front of a rig. In fact, it seems like it'd be a lot slower.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sorry I missed this Phil.
    In general, yes the caddies are faster. However that is at the penalty of having the possiblity of the rounds becoming dislodged. I know the ones like the Otto caddies have the retainer spring clips, but even those can lose rounds if something gets jammed into the caddy.
    With the shell loops, it is possible to only remove the rounds needed without worrying about having loose rounds possibly falling out of a caddy.
    I also like the commonality between the Velcro-backed cards and the Vang DSAC. I can stow and interchange the cards between the DSAC on the shotgun and the Micro vest. I also have several other bags, packs, and rigs that have Velcro on them that will allow me to use the cards. For my needs, the Micro rig interfaces with the way the rest of my gear runs shotgun shells. For some, the caddy may be the better way to go and that speed may be the primary concern and none of the other reason I list matter to them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So as supplied, or out of the box, this is set up to hold 24 rounds? I'm assuming it comes with a card in each pouch, correct?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, and two actually.
    There are four 6 round cards. Each is tethered to the pouch. Two are placed on the outside front of the pouches, secured to the Velcro panel. The other two are inside the pouches, and are on longer tethers that allow them to be pulled out of the pouch and flopped down onto the front Velcro after the first pair are emptied.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good review, met John earlier this year, he backs his product 110 %.