Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's my first belt, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I did a bit of research before buying though, and I can say that this belt has excellent, well thought out construction. Price is great for the features too. I haven't gotten a chance to take it through a class yet, but so far I really like the padded grip that spans the entire inner length of the belt. I've done a few drills and the belt stays put very nicely. No discomfort after wearing it for a while either. Planning to put it through it's paces in a class the first quarter of the new year. I'll report back when I do!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anto View Post
    It's my first belt, so I don't really have anything to compare it to. I did a bit of research before buying though, and I can say that this belt has excellent, well thought out construction. Price is great for the features too. I haven't gotten a chance to take it through a class yet, but so far I really like the padded grip that spans the entire inner length of the belt. I've done a few drills and the belt stays put very nicely. No discomfort after wearing it for a while either. Planning to put it through it's paces in a class the first quarter of the new year. I'll report back when I do!
    Definitely look forward to any feedback, positive or negative.
    Cant improve on products if people keep boosting our ego's...
    And its the HSGI Sure-Grip Padded Belt. Blackstone tactical just sells it..

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com
    topher@tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Whoops! Fixed it :)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by anto View Post
    Any new updates?

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Now Offering COBRA Riggers Belts and they look sexy in the SGPB..

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, do you think you could make that belt work with the Misty Mountain ISH Modular leg loops (climbing)? They have a fastex buckle in back, and mount to a carabiner in front, trying to think if I could run that out the 6:00 area, and run a chalk bag in the dump pouch if I could make this a ridiculously multipurpose belt.
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Hmm, do you think you could make that belt work with the Misty Mountain ISH Modular leg loops (climbing)? They have a fastex buckle in back, and mount to a carabiner in front, trying to think if I could run that out the 6:00 area, and run a chalk bag in the dump pouch if I could make this a ridiculously multipurpose belt.
    The voices in my head says Yes...

Legal Jargon: HSGI's Riggers Belts are not Labeled or Certified for Climbing or use as Life Saving Equipment. HSGI will not be held responsible for any injuries or death for the misuse of any of our products.

That being said, you have too look at the ratings of the materials used.

Gonna have to call to place the order..

CXS
    Last edited by Custom-X_Sponjah; 14 February 2011 at 10:21.
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Custom-X_Sponjah View Post
    Any new updates?

CXS
    Class is on the 28th of this month, next Sunday. I'll be sure to come back with an AAR of how the belt held up. I received in my other USGG double pistol pouch, so right now it's 4x pistol pouches, SF V70 and a kydex holster.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A little update to the Design.
    We have deleted the two outside 10" strips of Hook Velcro from the inner belt sleeve.
    This will allow easier removal and adjustment of the inner belt, but still have a solid fit.
    User input always leads to better and more innovative products.
    I look forward to hearing any feedback, positive or negative.
    Because without you actually saying what you don't like, we can never fix it..

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ran the belt this weekend at Falcon Security's Tactical Pistol 1 course and I'm kinda pissed..

Because I'm probably going to be spending much more at HSGI..

For the class, my kit consisted of:
    HSGI Belt
    $10 super ghetto homemade kydex holster held on by zip ties
    Two double USGG Gen4 Pistol Pouches
    SF V70

Pistol:
    M&P 9mm
    F/O FS, Blacked out rear stock sights
    Apex RAM
    Trigger job
    SS Guide rod, 15lb spring
    Stippled frame
    Three M&P mags with Arredondo baseplates, one standard.

Belt ran absolutely flawless. No sagging, riding up, twisting, or lack of comfort at all. Hundreds of holster draws, mag draws, reholstering, running, etc. No issues whatsoever. Midway through the day, we took a lunch break and a bunch of guys took their belts off because it wasn't too comfortable for them. I didn't even notice mine on. Our class was appx. 17 shooters, 3/4 was LEO. USBP, Sheriffs & local PD mainly, a few civvies. At the end of the day, we had a shoot off which consisted of two shots at a steel plate, 6" wide, 12" tall at 25yds, reload, two more shots. I placed 2nd, but I *did* have the advantage of a modded pistol vs. their duty rigs with level three retention holsters & stock duty pistol triggers.

When I take a rifle class, my kit will consist of:

USGG Triple AR pouch
    USGG Double pistol pouch
    V70
    EAG Dump
    Holster

I don't know how much heavier this will be, but I have full confidence that it will hold up just fine. The pistol kit carries some heft already - I figure if 83 rounds total + a pistol on my waist ran well, three 30rd AR mags plus 44 pistol rounds shouldn't be a problem. This was my 2nd pistol class ever, and I can't wait to put this belt through more!

Pictures:

THANKS HSGI!
    Last edited by anto; 1 March 2011 at 10:48.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nice look'n reload!

Downloads
    Uploads
    More information in, and this belt is doing fantastic so far in a duty belt status.

The general feel so far is that it feels like an extension of your body, as opposed to being attached to you body.

Downloads
    Uploads

CXS
    Topher DiMauro
    G-Code Holsters
    www.tacticalholsters.com

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    More information in, and this belt is doing fantastic so far in a duty belt status.

The general feel so far is that it feels like an extension of your body, as opposed to being attached to you body.
    Stick -- are patrol guys using this as a duty belt or swat operators?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by triplebravo View Post
    Stick -- are patrol guys using this as a duty belt or swat operators?
    Real cops who work for a living.... not the guys with catered lunches.