Hi,
I am a newer member of this site and have been a member of ARFCOM for a while. I am having difficulty finding a good place to post this, so I decided this was the best spot. On ARFCOM there is an "Industry" forum where people can post questions up for "ADCO Firearms". Because of technical difficulties, I am unable to access ARFCOM at the moment. So I am posting here in hope for a response.

I purchased a BCM 16" (Light-Weight) Mid-Length Upper and had it shipped directly to ADCO from BCM. I am having a Troy TRX Extreme 13" rail installed (as well as the FSB being shaved to fit under the rail). I had spoken on the phone with Dave @ ADCO previous to that and he said to have the upper sent directly to them from BCM.

In my order from ADCO I had specified in the comment section what was being done and that I would like to be contacted so I could arrange a pickup (I live close enough that I can drive down and pick it up from them). This is also exactly what Dave and I had discussed over the phone.

According to the tracking information, the upper has been received by ADCO. I have yet to hear from them, after repeated attempts to call between the recommended hours of 4-6pm during the days they are open. I also sent an e-mail to Steve with no reply.

I am not angry, however I would like to know what is going on with my order. I am concerned because I am unable to contact ADCO, considering that I will have to pick it up from them. If ADCO visits this forum, please PM so we are on the same page. I am going to be using this upper for hunting in a few weeks and I need to have it ASAP.

Thanks,

Mike