Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol you should ask her if she wants a pink set :D

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Lol you should ask her if she wants a pink set :D
    Can you do red? Pink isn't her color. Of course, my next AR build will be for her because she doesn't have one yet (and I'm not giving mine up).

Just kidding about the red of course. I think she is an EBR kind of girl.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin

Downloads
    Uploads
    I go out with an attorney (she's a partner in her firm) but she has no idea about guns, well at least she doesn't object to them

Downloads
    Uploads
    I go out with an attorney (she's a partner in her firm) but she has no idea about guns, well at least she doesn't object to them
    I have a feeling that might change over time.
    They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. ~Ben Franklin

Downloads
    Uploads
    So I finally got a couple of decent pics to throw up on here. Certainly not anything like some of the other photos you see on this forum but it gets the point across.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! I like the black and tan contrast, though these days I just paint the whole thing :) The only unpainted AR I have is an AR10, I have to keep it black to use for taking pics

Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks great! I like the black and tan contrast, though these days I just paint the whole thing :) The only unpainted AR I have is an AR10, I have to keep it black to use for taking pics
    Thanks! Everything else I own is black on black so I thought I'd try something different. I've been looking at paint jobs but I think I need to put some money into home repairs and whatnot (ammo) before spending any more on the rifle. I really splurged on this thing anyway. Now I need to get out to some classes and find come competitions and justify the cost.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nah who needs to justify anything as long as it makes you happy