Downloads
    Uploads

NEW!!!TM SNAP HOOK SLING MOUNT-N-SLOT for MAGPUL MS2 & MS3 Slings by IWC

IMPACT WEAPONS COMPONENTS, LLC is proud to announce another new product.

IWC's TM SNAP HOOK SLING MOUNT-N-SLOT is now available at http://www.mount-n-slot.com

PATENT PENDING

TM SNAP HOOK SLING MOUNT-N-SLOT - Designed for Magpul Industries Corp. MS2® & MS3 ® Slings.
    Made by Impact Weapons Components in Colorado:

•Directly Attaches to: Magpul Industries Corp. M.O.E.™ CARBINE Hand Guards or A2/M4 Round Hand Guards.
    •TM (TOP MOUNT) SNAP HOOK SLING MOUNT-N-SLOT™ unique design allows the operator to attach the MOUNT-N-SLOT directly to the top or bottom holes or slots on the hand guard.
    •Specifically engineered to act as the interface between the Magpul Industries MS2 & MS3 Sling and your weapon.
    •SPEND LESS MONEY: Compare to $50.00 or more for a Sling Mount + a Rail Section + Shipping Charges
    •DIRECT attach design eliminates the need for 2 separate mounts; 1- A Sling Mount and 2 - A Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
    •Ergonomic, DIRECT attach design eliminates all sharp edges which can ensnarl the operator’s gear
    •85% increase in usable hand guard grip area by eliminating the Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
    •50% lower profile than a separate Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
    •Ultra-lightweight MOUNT-N-SLOT™ design weighs only .55 ounces. Over 85% less than a separate Sling Mount and Picatinny MIL-Spec 1913 Bolt-on Rail Section.
    •At least 3 parts are eliminated from your firearm.
    •Micro-Adjustable mounting allows the operator to mount anywhere through any SLOT or HOLE on the top or bottom of the firearm hand guard.
    •CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum. Hard anodized Type III matte finish per MIL-A-8625F.
    •Easily installation and simple to follow instructions, using the Hex Key and 10/32” Flat Head Cap Screws and 10/32” Backing Plates and tools supplied with each TM SNAP HOOK SLING MOUNT-N-SLOT™.
    •NO GUNSMITHING - Mounting does not require alteration of firearm hand guard heat shields.
    •!00% LIFETIME WARRANTY. PERIOD. Return for full refund including your shipping charges.
    •MADE IN USA; Including Materials, Tool and Packaging.
    •IWC’s MOUNT-N-SLOT products are MADE BY AMERICANS in COLORADO.

PRICE: $34.95 + $3.95 S+H

Thanks,

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    http://www.mount-n-slot.com
    Impact Weapons Components manufacturers Mounts and Components for AR-15's, ACR's & SCAR's

Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there an ambi version of this in the works?

I realize that it can be inverted to ejection port side, but one with two ears?
    S/F
    "There is no greater calling than to defend the life of a fellow Marine" - LtCol McClane, USMC

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TehLlama View Post
    Is there an ambi version of this in the works?

I realize that it can be inverted to ejection port side, but one with two ears?
    Thanks for posting!

No... we've not had any requests for a two-sided mount until yours. It's a good idea, but we're not sure there's a market for it.

Is there another company making something like this???

Thanks,

MOUNT-N-SLOT
    http://www.mount-n-slot.com
    Impact Weapons Components manufacturers Mounts and Components for AR-15's, ACR's & SCAR's

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it was mounted to the bottom of the handguard would it help the lefty out?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    If it was mounted to the bottom of the handguard would it help the lefty out?
    I run the HK hook variant of this IWC mount on the bottom of a carbine A2 with no issues, it works great. I'm right handed but can see no reason it couldn't be run on the left side.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This may be a dumb question but will this mount to the MOE Mid Length handguard as well? I like this design much better than the OCP Sling Mount-N-Slot. Thanks guys.
    "I will do today what others won't, so that I can do tomorrow what others can't."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, but Magpul recently came out with their MSA attachment.

I have the IWC hand stop, and it's great, but it's only a matter of time until Magpul comes out with cheaper products tailored to the MOE forends.

As well they should.

Downloads
    Uploads
    very nice