Downloads
    Uploads

MATECH AR15/M4 BUIS Sight dirt cheap

I thought this might be a nice stocking stuffer/ Christmas present for some of you guys, the price is certainly good, and Christmas is right around the corner.

__________________________________________________ ___________

http://www.aresarmor.com/install/ind...&ref=MATECH-BU

MATECH AR15/M4 BUIS Sight Flip-Up 0-600m

Closeout Sale - Must Reduce Inventory!! These Items were purchased from an auction. All are in full working and usable order. Actual condition varies from new to like new.

Regularly: $154.99

On Sale: $44.95

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, great price and I just ordered another upper that I could use one on.

Serious question though - have the quality of these improved over the last couple of years?

I had a 0-600m sight back in 2008 and the detent became very weak just from occasionally flipping the aperture up and down.

Not sure if that was normal but it definitely drove me to try out a different rear sight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My MATECH's aperture pivot pin backed out resulting in the aperture deploying on its own.

Other than that, I had no problems with the BUIS, and would buy another, especially at the price above.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, for the update.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm not sure if that was the problem with mine, but I did buy it brand new and I was afraid it might pop up during use - I don't know if it did or not because someone bought the upper before I could even zero it.

Regardless, I would still prefer to have this sight rather than a polymer backup sight so I am ordering one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Quib View Post
    My MATECH's aperture pivot pin backed out resulting in the aperture deploying on its own.

Other than that, I had no problems with the BUIS, and would buy another, especially at the price above.
    +1 on this, mine did the same thing and I also thought the detent had gotten worn out. I re-seated the pivot pin and it took care of the problem.