Thread: BoBro Vert grip

Downloads
    Uploads

BoBro Vert grip

I really like the BoBro vertical grip attachment method but the grip is abit too "skinny" for me. I really don't have big hands. Does anyone else feel that way too? It would be nice to have a "fatter" version. The design appears to have room to accomodate that. Based on using one I'll likely go with the ADM/TD QR vert grip next because the TD grip is fatter.

My .02

BRD Jerm Guest
    seeing as how i usually only have 4 fingers gripping it(without the thumb as an opposing force)and often times only 3...i like it as is.any fatter would make it harder to grip imo.

options are always good though i suppose.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Love my Bobro Shorty. My hands are size L (gloves). Since I'm not shooting full auto, having a death grip on the gun isn't needed...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Death grip?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Death grip?

Most people I deal with are either pulling back on the VFG and pulling the weapon in towards them, or using it to push out from them in a slightly more aggressive posture. They aren't choking the grip.

Even in FA drills, I shoot the same way. With 2 or 3 round bursts, its not an issue for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I really like the BoBro vertical grip attachment method but the grip is abit too "skinny" for me.
    I have extremely large hands and have zero issues with the Bobro grips.

However, I use the grip to apply positive pressure to sink the weapon in my
    shoulder. Using a vertical grip in this manner allows better control of weapon.

I consider it more of a stop than a grip you would actually wrap your hand
    around.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you want something big the TD/ADM grip is the way to go. That thing is wide.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I like the Bobro shorty best.
    Last edited by parabellum; 1 January 2009 at 22:26.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Most people I deal with are either pulling back on the VFG and pulling the weapon in towards them, or using it to push out from them in a slightly more aggressive posture. They aren't choking the grip.

Even in FA drills, I shoot the same way. With 2 or 3 round bursts, its not an issue for me.

I'm not choking or putting a death grip on any of my vert grips either. I've gone with a TD/ADM QR and it's diameter is just right for me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have both VFGs in the BOBRO Short and the TangoDown (not the shorty). But for me, I prefer the BOBRO. Of course, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

Enjoy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CLHC View Post
    I have both VFGs in the BOBRO Short and the TangoDown (not the shorty). But for me, I prefer the BOBRO. Of course, Your Methods May Vary accordingly so.

Enjoy!
    What makes you like the BOBRO better? I was considering buying the BOBRO short or the TD short quick detach.. but debating due to being able to buy the TD for cheaper.

Downloads
    Uploads
    A valid question, certainly. I can understand the subjective "feel" aspect of this, but are we also referring to the method of attachment, construction materials, basic design or some combination of all of these?

My direct experience is largely limited to the KAC VFG, and by contrast the "bore diameter" of the TD is actually too large for my tastes. The Bobro looks to be about perfect in that regard. To each his own, I suppose.

AC