Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cop, 22 years in, have run numerous Oakley's, ESS's and now have two sets of Bobsters (glasses and goggles) and they're great.
    cmoore

Currently in service:

Springfield Operator .45, VZ's, Ed Brown mag well, Novak Lo-pro tritium's

Colt M4, 5.56, EoTech 553, Hensoldt-Wetzlar 3.5 magnifyer, Matech rear flip, Quicksilver suppressor

"You get more with a kind word and a gun, than a kind word alone". -AL Capone

Downloads
    Uploads
    On patrol (I work nights 6p-6a), I use a pair of Spy's for while the suns up. They used to be my primary pair, but are now relegated to work use. Once the sun goes down, I usually go with out lens, but I have a set of clear WileyX if need be. For off duty jobs, or stuff where I won't be fighting people, I'll pull out the polarized Ray Bans, but those don't go on the streets for fear of getting smashed up by some hood rat.

Downloads
    Uploads

LEO's - What eyewear do you use?

Clear Oakley M frames at night. Nike sun glasses during the time normal people are awake.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Not a Leo, but I have the Oakley half jackets with the polarized prescription lenses.. they have been great, but my prescription changed and it is hard to pay $400 for lenses every time. I am looking at my next pair being Rudy Project Rydons Tactical with the prescription insert. That way I can change lens color without buying a prescription pair for everything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oakley M frames, clear lenses at night, dark during the daytime hours. For our uniform allowance, the brand we can order is ESS Crossbows. They give you two frames, with the dark and the clear lenses already installed. Personally, as long as they have ballistic protection, don't restrict your field of view and are reasonably comfortable, then you should be good to go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ESS Crossbow with clear lenses for night and inside use.
    ESS Rollbar with tinted lense for day use.
    Great glasses that are very comfortable.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I haven't worn anything other then Oakley's since around 1988.
    "The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." - - Albert Einstein

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wear prescription Oakley Flack jackets when its sunny. Usually Oakley Rhinochasers at night.

If I need eye protection for an OP I have a set of Revision SAWFLYs that I keep with the rest of my gear. They work really well with helmets and ear pro/comms.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oakley flack jacket and 5.11 ailerons