Downloads
    Uploads

Chest Rig vs. Assault Vest

Which is better a rig or a vest? If it depends upon the situation the please tell me which situation you use what in.
    What I'm doing this

Usually we play in the woods. I'm the LT. I rock out an HK416 (hence my screen name) with a M203 and a P226.

Me and my 2 other teammates run 12 mags. No they aren't 68 or 85 round mags they are 30rd regular AR-15 mags. All of my teammates plan on serving so we are practicing fire discipline early in our lives. It's usually us 3 vs. 10ish people so we use up all our mags. We work so well together we always kick a$$ and take names and haven't lost yet.

What I was looking at was the link at the bottom and it looked like it could do the job. I can attach a triple magazine pouch to hold extra ammo. I usually keep my extra and important stuff in a GP pouch but as the LT I need quick access to my binos and my maps as well as a radio.

I would appreciate all of your opinions, based on my role and how we play, on this chest rig if it seems to be good or not or if you guys think I need some sorta vest. As always I'm open to all suggestions.
    http://www.originalsoegear.com/ak47rig.html (this companies gear is bomb proof)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Honestly, either one will work. If you get a vest with the Molle Attachments, you can put whatever items you want and wherever you want. With the chest rigs, most of them come set up already, but they are set up for nearly everything. For chest rigs, I like the Mayflower ones.